RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Starlight Carnival
Starlight Carnival EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00 by ArkhamVI

» Super Casual RP
Starlight Carnival EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:50 by ZephyrHero

» mini rp the date
Starlight Carnival EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33 by Izanagi

» 2016 Revival - Again
Starlight Carnival EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:54 by ZephyrHero

» Unsure....
Starlight Carnival EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Starlight Carnival EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Starlight Carnival

3 posters

Go down

Starlight Carnival Empty Starlight Carnival

Post by ZephyrHero Sun 22 May 2016 - 21:14

A casual RP pending for approval and intended for myself, Izanagi, and ArkhamVI. Anyone aside from those I've mentioned post in this thread will have their post deleted.

Opening Theme: The Stars Are Ours - Mayer Hawthorne

---

-Area: Entrance
-Time: 12:00 PM (Sunny)

(A brown bear (Jimmy), polar bear (Kane), female panda (Hazel), rust red fox (Blake), yellow rabbit (Dustin), brown and black tiger (Jack), female otter (Tori), black panther (AXL), female kangaroo (Lisa), and a black and white husky (Ricky) stood at the entrance of an enormous building that featured three interconnecting domes in a triangle formation that covered several acres of land)

Kane: Good god...THIS is the outside of the Starlight Carnival!?

Ricky: Indeed. It took 8 or so years to build, but it's finally ready for the grand opening ceremony.

Hazel: All stationed between Metro City and Maverick Canyon.

Dustin: Great to have a local amusement park I don't have to travel too far to go!

AXL: Mmmhmm, now where's mah favorite bud!?

Blake: Obviously not here yet, idiot.

Lisa: It's been a while since we've last got together with everyone, hasn't it?

Jack: Word. I'm sure Troy is stoked for us to hang together again.

Tori: *starts laughing* Ohohoho! All the more reason I'm glad I gave everyone lifetime passes to the Starlight Carnival!

Hazel: ...Working on that 'rich girl laugh', aren't we?

Tori: It's a work in progress to force a snobby laugh at times like this.

Ricky: I wouldn't make that a habit, Tori. Besides, Ace and the other Knights aren't the only ones coming to the Grand Opening.

Jimmy: Apart from Sam, my future Father in-law, and the rest of our Olympian friends coming today, I've also invited Arkham and our Rhode Island friends here as well.

AXL: Mmmhmm, I just wanna eat!

Kane: You never change, AXL.

Dustin: No he doesn't.

Ricky: Just don't eat the entire carnival supply of food like the last time we had a group event.

AXL: Look, free food is free food! They never put limits on how much you can eat!

Jimmy: Just control your appetite. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so here's to making an even bigger bridge! *thinks to himself* (And for my future husband to meet my bear buddy.)

Last edited by ZephyrHero on Fri 26 Aug 2016 - 0:05; edited 1 time in total
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Starlight Carnival Empty Re: Starlight Carnival

Post by Izanagi Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 2:20

*From a distance a red furred male feline with black stripes (Tai) traveled together with a large white tiger (Cliff) a black furred tom (Dante) a brown furred tom (Troy) Along with two female felines. One of the females had light cream colored fur and dirty blond hair (Havanna) while the other had darker brown fur and jet black hair (Arianna)

Tai: Oh I can't wait to spend time with my panther bro! I haven't seen him in a while.

Dante: Translation, you'll be making sure he isn't getting into trouble and getting us kicked out of the park.

Tai: Hey, he's actually been fairly well behaved recently

Cliff: While you do that I'll be spending time with my girlfriend and favorite rabbit in the world.

Arianna: I haven't had a chance to be with Kane in some time too. We're usually pretty busy.

Troy: Tch you, Cliff, and Dante can do all that dating stuff. Jack and I are gonna break some hearts.

Havanna: *Chuckles* You've been trying for the last two years. I think you should change your tactics.

Arianna: Also they aren't going to let you in the park without a shirt.

Troy: Alright alright. *Slips on dark blue shirt with a light blue dolphin silhouette in the middle*

Cliff: Who else are we expecting?

Tai: Well... Oh there they are.

*In the distance a large white bull with spotted fur came into view (Ben) with a young cheetah (Timothy) riding his back. Beside them was a blond younger bull (Sampson). Further back walked a blond female mink (Mia) and a wolf who would stumble with a few steps and needed support (Robert). Behind then walked them was a new guinea singing dog (Hector)

Tai: Hi guys!

Ben: *Laugh* hey there Tai! Long time no see.

Tai: Yeah it has been a long time. How are you doing? Where's Heather?

Timothy: Mom couldn't make it. There was a crisis with one of her patients and she is at the hospital.

Havanna: Isn't she a marriage councilor?

Timothy: Yeah it was bad.

Troy: Hey there Hector! Come on don't be shy!

Hector: *Hides his face a little and doesn't respond*

Robert: He still feels bad about last time.

Havanna: It isn't a problem. We all understood. Robert where is your wheelchair?

Robert: *Taps foot* I've been working on some implants. My legs are now fully functional. It's just taking some time to work out the kinks.

Mia: *Holds Robert* But he has me to steady him. *Kisses Robert on the cheek*

Troy: Hey Ms. Venus. Mind sending some of that love my way? I got some hearts to break.

Mia: keep that up and all you'll be getting are old men.

Troy: heh heh point taken.

Cliff: Hi Sampson.

Sampson: Hi. I'm here to spend time with my fiance. *looks* and there he is.

Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ArkhamVI Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 22:14

*from a distance away, a Siberian husky (Arkham), a komodo dragon (Roberto), a bobcat (Stephanie), a black bear (Derek), an Atlantic canary (Bella), a weasel (Nigel), a teenage corgi (Brandon), a border collie (Madeline), a rottweiler (Roger), a panda (Michael), a Siberian tiger (Gareth) and a opossum (Tanisha) are walking toward them*

Arkham: Well, here we are...Starlight Carnival.

Brandon: So this is the place that you guys all were talking about...it looks amazing.

Nigel: I never thought in all my life that we would be going to an amusement park like this

Gareth: Yep...it's a wonderful sight to behold.

Michael: *nods and smiles* No doubt about that... *smile fades away* though I do wish David was able to come as he promised.

Tanisha: It's not his fault, he did come down with the flu...

Arkham: ...David's gonna be sick for a few days, but I do wish him well.

Stephanie: Yeah...at least we told him to take care of himself while he's sick.

Roger: Yep... *looks* and there's our friends.

Derek: Right, time for me to meet my 'bear buddy' once again.

Bella: You certainly are excited to see Jimmy today.

Madeline: Those two are definitely bonding together, which is nice that they are.

Roberto: Well, let's go over there and say hello.

Arkham: Right you are.

Last edited by ArkhamVI on Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 23:59; edited 2 times in total
ArkhamVI
ArkhamVI
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 22:46

Ricky: *his ears twitch and turns around* Look to your nine o'clock position, people. We've got mass amounts of our friends incoming.

Blake: *Deadpanned* And the joy I feel is positively overwhelming.

Lisa: Oh come on, Blake. You know you like Havana and consider Dante a friend.

Blake: Platonic, a rival, and I barely tolerate a certain pink nosed dog.

Hazel: At least most of us are dating.

Tori: *Face goes red* This...will be difficult to explain.

Dustin: Eh, at least I can hang with Cliff even if I don't see Big Dave for them to finally meet.

Jack: What are we waiting for, dudes and ladies? Let's go greet 'em!

AXL: At least I'll be steps closer to getting some food, I'm starving!

Kane: You're always starving. *nudges Jimmy* So, which one are you gonna hug first? Your Fire Bro, Fiance, Bear Buddy, or Earth Bro?

Jimmy: *Blushes* Don't patronize me, Snow Buddy! C'mon!

*They all walk up to the three groups*

Jimmy: Hey, everyone! It's been a while!

Last edited by ZephyrHero on Fri 26 Aug 2016 - 0:08; edited 1 time in total
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 2:13

Tai: Hi Jimmy. Thanks for...

Sampson: *rushes past and swoops the brown bear into his arms* Good to see you Buddy bear! How's my fiance doing?

Benjamin: *Chuckles* We never got to welcome you to the family.

Timothy: *Beams* I got another brother.

Tai: Wait what?

Troy: When did you two get engaged?

Robert: You didn't hear? It's been the big talk between the olympians. I've even heard Hades is looking for a way to let Jimmy into Olympus for a honeymoon.

Hector: *nods* it's...really nice.

Arianna: *Smiles at Kane* hey handsome.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ArkhamVI Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 0:30

Arkham: Hello...

Roger: Nice to see you all again.

Derek: *sees Sampson and thinks to himself* (So that must be my bear buddy's boyfriend...he definitely looks as big as Bass...) *aloud* So glad you all got to invite us here.

Gareth: *thinks to himself* (This is gonna be complicated trying to explain that Tori and I are dating...)

Michael: *smiles* Glad to see you all again!

Bella: It's been a while since we last met.

Madeline: Same here.

Brandon: Glad to see you guys again.

Stephanie: And on a nice day as today.

Last edited by ArkhamVI on Fri 26 Aug 2016 - 0:00; edited 1 time in total
ArkhamVI
ArkhamVI
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 1:19

Kane: *smiles at Arianna* Hey, beautiful. It's been too long.

Hazel: Hey!

Ricky: Glad to see everyone here today.

Dustin: *zips over and hugs Cliff* MINE!!

Lisa: *smiles* Save some of him for me, Dustin. *goes over and hugs Cliff opposite of Dustin* I've missed you!

Blake: *Thinks to himself* (This is SO gonna test my anger management with triple the morons in attendance...) *Aloud* What they said...

AXL: *grins before walking over to Tai and drapes an arm over his shoulder* If it ain't my number favorite best friend and chef across two worlds a panther could ask for who ALWAYS have my back no matter the circumstances and naysayers!

Jack: This is SO gonna be a great day, dudes and ladies!

Tori: Um...I'm glad everyone made it. Almost everyone that is.

Jimmy: *thinks to himself* (I forgot how amazing his hugs and arms feel wrapped around me. This will be unforgettable.) *aloud* I'm doing well, my future husband. I have some good friends I'd like you to meet.

Last edited by ZephyrHero on Fri 26 Aug 2016 - 0:09; edited 1 time in total
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Thu 14 Jul 2016 - 3:30

Arianna: *Walks up and gives Kane a small kiss on the cheek* Let's be sure to make up for it today.

Cliff: *Beams as he's hugged on both sides. He puts an arm around Lisa and Dustin* Haha I missed you guys too. There's plenty of me for the both of you.

Tai: *Laughs as he hugs AXL* And my absolute favorite panther who has my back when i'm feeling down and gulps down my cooking without leaving any left overs. Can't wait to hang out with you today. *Looks over* How's it going Arkham?

Sampson: Can't wait! *Smiles at the bear*

Timothy: i want it! *Leaps up and hugs both Jimmy and Sampson*

Sampson: Alright little bro. You don't have to be so...

Benjamin: *Wraps his arms around all three and picks them up with ease* There, now we welcome you to the family. You can call me dad if you want.

Sampson: Watch it old man. It wasn't that long ago you didn't even know about me.

Benjamin: Come on. We both know why that was. When are you going to let it go?

Sampson: Depends on your wedding gift.

Dante:*Addresses Blake* I'm kind of surprised to see you here. I didn't think group functions were your thing?

Havanna: Be nice dante.

Dante: Always.

Troy: *stands by Jack* Hey I'm just happy to see my rock star bro. Didn't even know Arkham and his crew were coming.

Robert: Its been so long since we saw each other.

Mia: I don't think I've met most of you. *Smiles at Hector* This guy has been excited to see you guys too.

Hector: *Blush* Y...yeah...
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ArkhamVI Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 23:25

Arkham: *smiles* Everything's doing fine, Tai.

Bella: Wait...you met these people?

Derek: Not too long ago. One of their enemies was after an ancient artifact that was being displayed at a museum in our hometown. It was me, Arkham, Roberto, Roger, Gareth and Stephanie who met them.

Gareth: Yeah, that was quite a ruckus... *looks at Troy* let's just say we got passes to this place too.

Nigel: Yep, never have gotten the chance to go to an amusement park that's from another world.

Roger: Yeah... *thinks to himself* (At least we got 'little bear' to have a happy time with us and another set of their friends and allies.)

Roberto: Well, this is gonna be a fun experience, won't it?
ArkhamVI
ArkhamVI
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Fri 26 Aug 2016 - 0:45

Blake: *snorts and addresses Dante* Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black.

Hazel: You be nice too, Blake.

Kane: *gives Arianna kiss on her cheek* You got that right!

Jack: Now's a party! *grins at Troy* You should tell everyone about your favorite toe-biting dolphin considering your shirt, dude.

Tori: All thanks to me of course! *looks at Gareth* Good to see you again, Gareth.

Jimmy: *smiles at Ben* Dad In-Law it is! *smiles at Sampson and points at Derek* Hey, Sam, I'd like you to meet my bear buddy over there, Derek. He's-

???: YOHOO, wait for us, Chums!

Jimmy: *lightly groans* Oh no...

*Soon a towering black dragon (Brooklyn), a lion of orange fur and red hair in dreadlocks (Kai), and a small black and white tuxedo cat (Ace) approaches the group ensemble. While Kai and Ace wore casual clothing, Brooklyn wore a black and red tracksuit with a belt depicting super deformed plush toy key chains of Jimmy, Tai, and Arkham on his belt*

Brooklyn: *grins from ear to ear* Sorry for the delay, but The World's Most DEVILISHLY Handsome Dragon is finally in the house!

Kai: *groan* It only took long because you were indecisive about what you wanted to wear, you idiot.

Ace: Good thing I ran into you two or I'd never make it in time. *smiles and Ricky and immediately hugs him* Good to see you, Husky Bro!

Ricky: *wraps one arm around Ace* Good to see you again too, Ace.

Ace: Yep! *looks at Tai* Long time no see, bud!
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 3:26

Tai: Good to see you too Ace.It has been a long time. My fault really.

Dante: *Looks to Brooklyn* The clothing sure is an interesting choice.

Troy: *goes red with embarrassment* Some day sure. Lucky he hasn't bitten my feet lately.

Sampson: *Looks to Derek as the family hug stops* hello Derek. I'm Sampson.

Robert: *Smiles* I don't think I've met the dragon before. So cool!

Mia: Yes that's new.

Hector: *Shys away*

Arianna: *hooks her arm in Kane's* Should we go inside?
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ArkhamVI Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 13:45

Derek: *looks at Sampson and smiles* Nice to meet you, Sampson.

Tanisha: *looks at Brooklyn* That's...quite the outfit.

Stephanie: Don't worry about it, Tanisha, you'll get used to it.

Roberto: Let's just say it's quite normal for Brooklyn to dress up like that.

Tanisha: Oh...okay.

Roger: Yeah, Brooklyn's part of the packaged deal that comes with having them as our friends and allies.

Michael: And if he gives a little nickname, that's also normal of him to do that as well.
ArkhamVI
ArkhamVI
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 16:29

Dustin: At least it's not another dress or weird cosplay...thing.

Brooklyn: *eyes widen in shock* Omigosh! This is the first time I've seen SO MANY of me chums in one room! Jay-Jay, D.D, Benny, Timmy, Sammy-Boy, Bert, Mikey...*levitates off the ground and spins around three full circles* This is the best CHUM-GASM I EVER HAD!!!

Jimmy: *annoyed* Didn't Dad tell you NEVER to say that made up word again, Brooklyn!?

Kai: You know he's more hard headed then a building made of bricks, Kuma.

Ricky: It's Brooklyn we're talking about. Now that we're all here, we should head inside the park and enjoy ourselves.

Tori: Oh right! As today is the grand opening, I need to take part in the ribbon-cutting ceremony to officially open the park to the public! I'll be back soon! *leaves*
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Wed 26 Oct 2016 - 2:30

Tai: He seems excited though I hope he doesn't cause too much trouble.

Dante: Don't be too worried. I'm sure Brooklyn wouldn't ruin this event for us. It would be bad for his chums.

Sampson: *Smiles* this is gonna be nice. Glad to be here for a day without fighting super villains or having to deal with cannibals.

Cliff: *Laughs and looks to Lisa and Dustin* Why don't we head on over to the ribbon cutting?
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ArkhamVI Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00

Gareth: Hopefully Brooklyn doesn't do anything that will cause trouble, especially not today with the grand opening.

Michael: *thinks to himself* (To me, I don't think he can get any worse than him having me over at his place.)

Derek: Yep, this will be fun. (Damn, Sampson really is a nice person just like Bass. Crap...remember Bass, Derek...though, I'm pretty sure Sampson will know that I'm dating Bass soon enough.)

Tanisha: Glad that we get to see Tori cut the ribbon for the Grand Opening.

Roberto: That's because her Father and her funded the construction of the amusement park.

Brandon: *thinks to himself* (I'm still anxious about what we're gonna see, but I should still keep myself composed.)
ArkhamVI
ArkhamVI
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: