RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Starlight Carnival
mini rp the date - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00 by ArkhamVI

» Super Casual RP
mini rp the date - Page 3 EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:50 by ZephyrHero

» mini rp the date
mini rp the date - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33 by Izanagi

» 2016 Revival - Again
mini rp the date - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:54 by ZephyrHero

» Unsure....
mini rp the date - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
mini rp the date - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

mini rp the date

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

mini rp the date - Page 3 Empty Re: mini rp the date

Post by ZephyrHero Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 21:43

Alvin: Alright. <grabs his utensils> I'll help you clear your side out and eat whatever you don't finish.

---

Hazel: <female panda wearing a white blouse with pink stripes, jean skirt, sneakers, and a pink diamond necklace around her neck> I know he tends to go overboard. He takes a little too much pride in his cooking. I definitely wouldn't make his level of portions even for a party.

ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 21:59

Tai: *Beams* Ok lets chow down *Eats*

~~~

Dante: Not to mention the ingrediants are probably expensive. I'm actually curious, why did you pick the resturant for our valentines day together? I would have thought you'd like to go somewhere new. If money is a concern, then I'd like you to know I've managed to branch into the finance business of this world and have accrued a large mass of Zenny for expenses.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 22:30

Alvin: <smirks as he eats and thinks to himself> (Now that I think about it...maybe he does need to be beefed up a bit.) <aloud> We can finish this bowl easy!

---

Hazel: I wanted to, but my Dad insisted on coming to our family-owned restaurant so we wouldn't have to spend money eating at his competitors establishments...and meet you of course.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 22:43

Tai: * eats* i'm trying but there is so much. I wish I had more room. * kiss mark glows on his chest and his stomach puffs out a bit without him noticing* huh! I guess I'm getting a second wind.

Dante: * rubs the back of his head and foes red* well I was thinking doing something somewhere exotic but this is good. I hope I made a good impression.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 0:21

Alvin: <smirks and thinks to himself> (Good...) <aloud> See? You have it in you to eat this bowl! <gently strokes Tai's head>

Hazel: I'm sure you will. The first time we had that group luncheon we didn't get to properly introduce him since he was busy at the time. He's more laid back than Dr. Wilder, but also...overly protective.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 0:40

Tai: *purrs at each stroke* yeah. I'll keep going. * eats more and more with his stomach expanding to accommodate the food* wow its so much easier than last time. I can actually see the noodles. * mark glows with each stroke feeding his hunger as he eats the meat, noodles, and finally slurps the broth* w...wow. I actually finished it! * looks at Alvin* oh no I ate your portion too. I'm so sorry honey. * stomach recedes back to normal without notice.*

Dante: I'm a sorcerer, spy, and assassin who can navigate social structures and the business world as easy as the battlefield and have been doing it for hundreds of years. I can handle an overprotective father.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:31

Alvin: <smirks> It's alright...at least we've conquered this bowl together.

Hazel: I hope so... <points> Because here he comes with our dessert.

Chef Minamoto: <walks over with a tray of assorted desserts with a bold grin> Hey, my little sweet-pea! I couldn't decide on what dessert to give you and your...<gives Dante a sharp glare from the corner of his eye, a slightly evil grin> Date... <sets assorted cakes down> So here's a sampler of salted caramel cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake, and chocolate mousse swirl cheesecake!

Hazel: Thanks, Dad.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:39

Tai: What's weird is I feel like I still have room. I'll save it.. *takes Alvin's hand in his own* for your cooking. If it'll change my life I don't wanna miss it.

Dante: * bows head respectfully* thank you very much mr. Minamoto. *looks at the cakes* they all look so good. You pick your favorite Hazel.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 2:22

Alvin: <smirks and pats Tai's head> Good boy...maybe you should come to my place for desert.

Hazel: Let's see...I'm prone to salted caramel myself.

Chef Minamoto: In that case... <pulls up a chair and sits down grinning> I'm gonna join you two as a 'third wheel'!

Hazel: Dad, no, you have a restaurant to run!

Chef Minamoto: That's what general managers are for, sweet pea! <laughs> Besides... <gives Dante a sharp glare from the corner of his eye, still grinning> I want to get to know this gentle-cat you're dining with who's kind of like that eternally angry fox you hang with.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 2:27

Tai: well I was planning on swinging by your place anyways. We hardly ever get alone time and I thought I could give your another one of those paw rubs you loved so much before.

Dante: * thinking*; ok I'm really getting annoyed at the fact I'm always compared to Blake. * aloud* of course. Ask any question you would like. If I'm to be with Hazel I would want no animosity between us.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 2:37

Alvin: Then let's blow this noodle stand and go have some fun...after we hit the gym of course.

Hazel: <thinks to herself> (Dad hasn't met Raiju yet if he still thinks Blake is 'angry'.) <aloud> Just don't give my friend a bad impression, Dad.

Chef Minamoto: <laughs> You worry too much! Now... <faces Dante with a glint in his eyes> You've got my full undivided attention! State your name, occupation, and all that other technical fluff...and DON'T skimp on your intentions with my first born lady.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 2:56

Tai: sure honey. Let me just settle our bill.

Dante: very well. My name is Dante. I run a large finance company that has branches in nearly every country and has recently moved into this country as well. We assist in Stock portfolios, investments, and savings. I have a very curious nature and have studied everything from agriculture to zoology as well as having taught at many universities. I'm ambidextrous and enjoy athletic activity as much as fine wine. As for my intentions, I've loved Hazel for some time and my only desire is to spend time with her and support her. Any further questions?
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 19:22

Alvin: Let's find a waiter to get that settled... <thinks to himself> (Then do some much needed grocery shopping for our real dinner 'date.)

Chef Minamoto: Hmm...overly stiff if not boring...

Hazel: Dad!

Chef Minamoto: What? That's my first impression of this rich guy! Now comes the main question...when did you two meet?

Hazel: <thinks to herself> (Oh no...) <aloud> That's...a rather complicated story to talk about.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 0:44

Tai: of course honey. * flags down waiter who gives them a bill.*

Dante: that is complicated. We've known each other for years when she got lost around my home.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 1:16

Alvin: Good...we can have desert later at my place.

Chef Minamoto: <his grin drops> Lost. Around. Your. House!?

Hazel: <thinks to herself> (When he stops grinning...that's when Dad gets serious.) <aloud> It's not what it sounds like, Dad.

Chef Minamoto: You've known each other for this long and I didn't really meet you until you posse came for my Mega Protein Bowl. What, I suppose next you'll tell me he's an alien from another world like Big Mike and Smooth Grant often jokes about to me from time to time!

Hazel: <sigh> Truthfully...Dr. Wilder and Mr. Bryant aren't joking, Dad.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 1:48

Tai: * stands up* Sounds wonderful. *offers his arm* shall we go window shopping?

Dante: Hazel is correct. For all intents and purposes I am an alien from another world. Hazel and here friends ended up there by accident and that's where we met. We've known each other and spent time together since but only recently did we become more than friends. I assure you though I care for Hazel deeply. I would never let anything happen to her.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:18

Alvin: <takes his hand and stands up> Let's! <thinks to himself> (And do some grocery shopping for some REAL food!)

Hazel: <looks down> I'm sorry for keeping this a secret all this time, Dad. I just...didn't know how you would react to it or how to approach you.

Chef Minamoto: Does he know of...you-know-what?

Hazel: <nods> Yes...he knows of Feng Quan too.

Chef Minamoto: I see. Well...this is a lot to take in. Then again, I should have known Big Mike isn't the type to make jokes about...well, anything. He's more stiff than a tuxedo, but any-ol'-hoo, as long as your new...boyfriend doesn't endanger you or Taro, then he has my blessings.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33

Dante: I would never dream of it. *looks up and sees Tai walk out but does not see Alvin* huh. Tai was here?

Tai: * Leads Alvin to the limo as the driver opens the door* hip on in.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3