RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Starlight Carnival
Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00 by ArkhamVI

» Super Casual RP
Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:50 by ZephyrHero

» mini rp the date
Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33 by Izanagi

» 2016 Revival - Again
Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:54 by ZephyrHero

» Unsure....
Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning

2 posters

Go down

Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning Empty Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning

Post by Zanta Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 19:29

First off, i'mma review Havest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns.

This game was the first HM game for the 3DS. you start out as a farmer traveling up a mountain, but you crash and pass out. you are found by the mayors of the towns on either side of the mountain, Ina and Rutgar. at this point you must choose between living in the Livestock Loving Bluebell Village or the Crop Growing Konohana village. the choice you make here will affect the rest of the game.

In this game, the harvest goddess charges you with repairing relations between the two towns. to do this you mus help your town win the cooking festival, which is held 4 times a month. as the two mayors friendship improves, the harvest goddess will help you complete the second goal of the game, restoring the tunnel through the mountain that links the two towns ( which the harvest goddess herself collapsed as punishment for the mayors from 100 years ago for arguing very loudly and disturbing her sleep, her exact words where "if you two hate each other so much i'll just collapse the tunnel so you won't have to even SEE each other." She now sees, however, that this was a hastily made decision on her part and it didn't really do anything but cause generations of mayors to hate each other.)

This game introduces new features for the game, some are great, like the ability to create Rows so you can water a whole line of crops quickly. and some (in my opinion anyways) are Redudeadiculous, like attaching the ability for picked crops and bought food to expire. (this was never done in earlier games.)

Any questions or comments?
Zanta
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down

Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning Empty Re: Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning

Post by Mike Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 23:01

I never understood games like this and the Sims, where you do chores and go to work regularly, is fun. GAME! HOW U DO DIS!
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://rphaven.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning Empty Re: Harvest moon: The tale of two towns & Harvest moon: New Beginning

Post by Zanta Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 0:20

Do you like Animal crossing? same. exact. principle.
Zanta
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 0:23

I did, indeed, love animal crossing
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 0:33

you should try harvest moon. it's kinda fun. i bet you'd like it. also, do you like my use of redudeadiculous.
Zanta
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 0:48

I have played multiple versions of that game before. That's how I knew it was one of those 'chores are fun???' types of games.
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 1:10

*hugs you*

i like those games, another type of game i like is the Professor Layton games
Zanta
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum