RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Starlight Carnival
Furry Fantasy EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00 by ArkhamVI

» Super Casual RP
Furry Fantasy EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:50 by ZephyrHero

» mini rp the date
Furry Fantasy EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33 by Izanagi

» 2016 Revival - Again
Furry Fantasy EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:54 by ZephyrHero

» Unsure....
Furry Fantasy EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Furry Fantasy EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Furry Fantasy

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Furry Fantasy Empty Furry Fantasy

Post by Izanagi Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 16:51

(An RPG Between myself, HeroicSmee, and CG-Panthera)

The world of Gaia, born from the hands of the goddess of creation, Cosmos, and the god of destruction, Chaos. It is a land of monsters, mortals, and magics. It has a colorful history. Although stains of combat and bloodshed exists, it has largely been peaceful... until now.

The Kingdom of the west, Elysium, and the Empire of the north, Cassus, have always had a rocky relationship. While they have not exchanged in open combat since the signing of the peace treaty 150 years ago, they have each continued to develop their technology in the event a war took place. That ended three years ago, when the king of Elysium, King Valmont, was assassinated. The king of Cassus, Garland, dissolved the treaty and declared war on Elysium. For years, battles waged between the two kingdoms with Valmont's son, Cid, leading the army of Elysium.

One month ago, Tai Crimclaw, a white mage trained by the Elysium military, was sent off to the March Cliffs to aid the soldiers fighting there. After days of fighting, the Elysium soldiers were overwhelmed by the sheer power of Cassus' troops. The troops, lead by Duke Barbaros, took what supplies they required and sent the soldiers hurdling off the cliffs to their death. This was when Tai's destiny revealed itself. Falling through the air, his desperate cries for help were answered by the Great Spirit Valefor, one of the four spirits who exist in the mortal world. Escaping death, the spirit declared him the scion of the summoners, an ancient race long lost to the world who had the power to call and control the spirits. Tasked with finding and contracting the four spirits in order to find the King Summon, the only one who has the power to defeat the approaching threat.

On his journey, Tai has fought many battles and was joined by many allies. As of now, he has found and made contracts with both the spirit of the sky, Valefor, and the spirit of flames, Ifrit. With the Isles of Ignis behind them, our heroes have returned to Elysium to rest and report to King Cid.

~Elysium~

Tai awakened as light shone through the window of his bedroom. A soft purr rumbled in his throat. It had been so long since he had slept in his own bed or a bed in general. He didn't really want to leave. But at the same time, he knew keeping people waiting, especially the king, was not a good thing. With a sigh, he rolled out of bed and onto his feet. The feline dressed himself quickly before throwing on his white coat, symbolizing his job as a white mage.

As he exited his bedroom and went down the stairs to the living room, he found one of the many companions who had joined him on his quest. He was a large red panda, built with an impressive amount of muscle and dressed in orange monk robes. His name was Momotaro, a monk from the Sky Monastery on the Tower Mountains.

Momotaro sat in the center of the living room, his eyes closed as he meditated.

Uh oh Tai thought. I better be quiet.

The feline tip toed along the floor, moving as silently as he could. His eyes were locked on the panda, looking for any kind of reaction he may have had.

So far, so good

"Good morning." Momotaro suddenly spoke, causing the feline's hair to shoot up.

"a...um...morning" Tai replied. "Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

The red panda turned and looked to Tai, his bright blue eyes meeting the feline's brown. "No need to apologize. I was about to finish and see if you were awake. I know we must meet with the king soon."

Tai nodded. "Yes. We've got to make our report. He may give us some help. And..."

The feline's ears fell as he thought about it. Momotaro easily caught this.

"Morgana."

Tai nodded once more. Morgana, who had followed them from the Tower Mountains to the Isles of Ignis, once worked for the Cassus Empire. A black mage, she caused them many problems in their travels. But as they escaped the isles, they found Morgana out on the sea, battered and weakened from a horrid betrayal. When they arrived in Elysium, Morgana was promptly placed under arrest and brought to the castle.

" As much trouble as she's been, I hope she is ok."

Momotaro stood, towering over the feline. He looked down and smiled warmly.

"I'm sure she will be fine. We'll see her soon enough."
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Furry Fantasy Empty Re: Furry Fantasy

Post by CG-Panthera Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 21:49

Meanwhile, somewhere in the vast towns of Elysium, at a local, small restaurant,  two unknown felines were eating a common, enjoyable breakfast together.

The first of the two said felines was Snowforest; a tall, white-furred, light-blue maned male garbed in a light gray-blue steel suit complete with a short, white, sleeveless coat, a white waist cape and a pair of white, black tied boots.

Resting and tied at the side of his waist cape were a pair of white, european-hilted katana-like swords; their blades appearing to have been made out of ice, but more, gave off a slight blue glow, hinting as if they were somewhat...alive.

For anyone who took a glance at his physical appearance, Snowforest appeared to be a gray muzzled lion of sorts, whose sides were shaped in a moustache form. However, the one thing that made him unique for a lion...if he was a lion at all...was his tail, which unlike those of lions, was nothing more than long, fluffy and hairy, swaying itself from left to right in a relaxing manner, like it was dusting the ground.

The second feline, named Crossfire, wasn't as complex as Snowforest in terms of appearance, being a simple, green-eyed tiger with a tan muzzle, covered in slick, fiery orange fur set with dark stripes. Coming to Crossfire's outfit, it existed from a pair of deep green jean-like pants, black boots, a red sleeveless shirt and a deep brown, open, sleeveless mage-like trenchcoat.

His weapons were the prime opposite of that of Snowforest's swords; taking form of a pair of futuristic, dark-gray hilted, silver forged, twin-barreled guns.

"Mmmm...This tea is really good. Before we leave, remind me that I ask its recipe. I'm sure the rest will be swayed just as easily as me; once we have managed to head back home successfully of course. "Snowforest said, giving a soft laugh before taking another sip from his cup.

"I have no doubt there, Snowforest my man. Your words are always trustworthy. "Crossfire replied, taking a bite from his chicken sandwich.”Of course, we shouldn't forget there's not only great food, but the girls here aren't bad either, you get my drift?"He gave a wink.

Snowforest smiled, "That indeed, but I think, for now, it would be best to lay your voice low on the commenting of girls here, my good man."

Crossfire gave a slight, raised eyebrow, "Why is that Snow? Can't a man enjoy looking at girls? "Snowforest didn't answer, but instead made a slight gesture with his head.

"Does that comment of yours also include me perhaps by any chance, Crossfire?" Crossfire whirled quickly in a reaction of shock, facing a slim, voluptuous, egyptian-blue furred tigress.

Named Nightstar, this tigress' eyes were beautiful as that of a crystal bright lake of water, with her hair appearing as if it was made of a light tint of bluish-gray steel. Coming to her outfit, she was dressed in a high-slited, black/blue lined chinese dress carrying a star and tiger-motif, the outfit showing a lot of leg with her hands covered in blue furred, white gloves, and her legs done in black kneesocks, with the boots being made of the same appearance as her gloves.

Crossfire smiled, sheepishly, "Oh, but of course, Nightstar honey. Why wouldn't it include you? You are my wife after all. But it’s not wrong though if I happen to comment on other girls too, right?"

Nightstar gave a slight smirk, her slight annoyed look washing away, "I guess its fine, as long you don't forget you're married with me.”Taking a seat, she sat down next to her husband and put a plate on the table, the plate carrying a small bowl of soup along with a spoon. Taking the spoon into her blue furred hand, she took a sip from her bowl of soup; giving a Mmmm sound.

"So, what are we going to do next after we finish breakfast? "Crossfire said, once again resuming his breakfast, taking a bite from his sandwich. "We have been in this world, for what, four weeks now?"

"Yes, exactly four weeks since we got sucked into that dimensional rip from back at our ship. "Nightstar replied in a softer tone as to not let anyone else catch wind of their conversation. "As for what we are going to do next, I have just asked the restaurant's owner directions to the nearest library. Knowing this world's strong sense of magic that I've felt since we came here, our best chance would be going to that library and hopefully find us a book or two perhaps that can help us with our issue."

"Have you succeeded in doing so? "Snowforest asked, "That is in finding the nearest library?"

"I have; the problem is...the closest library we are trying to find that has the highest chance of any useful information related to our problem, is the one located in Elysium's Royal Castle, governed over by the King, whose name is Cid. According to the owner of this place, that would be the best place to start."

"Oh man, that is going to be tough. We can't just waltz in there, that's for sure. Crossfire said with a slight disappointing tone.

"Indeed. But it’s a good starting lead, atleast."

"The question is....how do we get access to the castle's library?”Crossfire said with a questioning tone. "If we can't enter, we're going to hit another dead end soon.”

"Not entirely true dear, "Nightstar replied with a slight smile.”Just because we can't just enter the Royal Castle of Elysium, doesn't mean we can't ask for permission to enter it and help ourselves."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Crossfire noted.

"Easy. The owner of this place said if we want to get into that one library, we have a good chance if we can find the guy named Tai; a white mage who happens to work for the King. If we can encounter him, we can ask this Tai for arranging permission for us to use the castle's library, and if allowed, we will be a step closer perhaps to finding a solution to get home."

"You think it will work hun? "Crossfire said, not being so sure.

"I'm not a 100% sure, but its atleast a start, and it’s better than nothing. "

Crossfire smiled, "Heh, yeah you got a point there. What about you Snowforest?"

"It’s a good start, yes. No harm in trying it. "

"Alright then. As soon we finish here, let’s hope we can find this white mage, and hope from here. "Nightstar concluded.

Both her friends nodded in agreement, knowing this was their best option for now.

OOC: Haven't written in a actual story format, nor RPed like this myself. That and since I haven't RPed anything close to Final Fantasy, I hope I did well for a start.

Last edited by CG-Panthera on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 18:20; edited 1 time in total
CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-07-03

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/cg-panthera/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 0:26

OOC: I find it a good start. For a tip, don't use bold to refer to character names, in prose it's often used to emphasize a heavy tone of voice.

Three weary travelers walked down the road nearing the town. One was a female rabbit of white fur and grey splotches donning white and silver colored armor that covered most of her body save for her arms. The armor itself had a special motif which metallic feathers were protruding from the back of her breastplate as well as the armor covering her forearms and her healed boots. On her left arm stood a circular shield where an old fashioned 'E' in green was carved onto the metal, and a sheathed sword rest on her hips. Her most notable feature was her long, ivory hair was tied in a braided ponytail held by a green ribbon, and her eyes had two distinct colors; her left eye was cyan, and her right eye was green. Her name was Felicity Lexington, known otherwise to her trusted companions by the shorter name of Lily.

The second traveler was also clad in purple and black armor with a dragon motif. Unlike Felicity, however, this armor covered the entire body, leaving only a long black and purple striped tail visible. The dragon head-shaped helmet concealed the traveler's eye sockets, further shrouding the traveler's gender in mystery. All that was known was that a long metal spear was strapped to the enigma's back and went only by the name of Exile.

The last traveler among them was a dark brown and white fox dressed in a white doublet, dark green jerkin, brown trousers, finger-less gloves, and laced boots. A bow and a quiver full of assorted arrows was strapped to his back in case he needed to defend himself. His name was Flynn Cambridge, and he was the only one of the trio to stop midway, cast his yellow eyes on the dirt, slammed hands on his half bent knees, and let out a big sigh of exhaustion.

"This is getting nowhere," said the fox, exasperated. "We've been walking for days and there's still no sign of a village anywhere! What's a fox gotta do to get some ale around here!?"

Felicity stopped, glared at him, and sighed of annoyance, saying, "Enough complaining, Flynn. We're almost to the town of Elysium a passerby told us about. You can drink and rest all you want there."

"Provided our gold is good enough," said Exile, joining the pair, and the fact that a helmet covered the head made it more difficult to discern the true identity. "It's only been about two days since Vyne's warp circle went awry and transported us here. This realm feels like our own, yet at the same time, it is not. We have no idea what will await us in Elysium."

Felicity nodded. "I'm fully aware of potential danger, but Exile, you know as well as I do standing around doing nothing is not how we do things. If anything, we should stay on guard in case anymore bandits try to attack us."

"Doubtful," said Flynn, lifting his head up. "You're a Valkyrie, Exile is an Aerial Ace, and I'm a Ranger. Not like anyone is stupid enough to attack us three...well, stupid enough to attack you two that is."

Exile shook its head. "One must never be cocky, Flynn. Though supposedly in this realm, a person of my position would be known as a 'Dragoon', and you a mere 'Archer'. Regardless, we must blend in with the townsfolk and make no mention of Eurus until we find another warp circle to take us back to Juno. I trust you have no qualms of this, Felicity?"

"Not a problem," said Felicity, then casting her gaze back to the road. "The last thing we need is people thinking we are invaders of the sort. Now, if we're done having this conversation, let's resume to Elysium. The fast we get there, the better we can get familiar with the town."

"Agreed," said Exile nodding. "Though, if I'm not mistaking, I think I have heard the name 'Elysium' somewhere before."

Flynn only sighed and said, "You two are always so serious all the time. Fine, I'll keep my mouth shut until we get to an inn."
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 17:38

Tai and Momotaru left the apartment and headed down into the busy streets. As quiet as the apartment was, that was how noisy the city was. People flooded the sidewalks, each on their way to do their jobs or returning from them. The streets were busy with constant to and fro traffic. Cars and buses of different shapes and sizes made their way down the streets. And above, one could see airships, the pride of Elysium, flying gracefully through the air.

Tai smiled at this. Being out in the quiet countrysides, the untamed wilderness, and small villages, he had missed the hustle and bustle of the big city. He thought back on some of his favorite places and reminded himself to get some fried Malboro tentacles from a small food stand he used to visit during his training days.

While Tai enjoyed the familiarity of the city, Momotaro was in complete awe. It was like this whenever he went outside. Having been raised in a tiny monastery, he had lived in a place that wouldn't be considered a town or village. It was a place where everyone knew one another. Now he was thrust into a city of incomparable size and filled will strangers and marvelous machines.

"A...amazing!" The large red panda said, his thick tail waving back and forth. "There are so many people here, the energy is massive. And these carriages, there are no monsters or Chocobo carrying them. How do they move?"

"I'll show you once the trolly arrives." Tai chuckled as a large gold and red trolly car rolled onto the street, lead along a line. There wasn't anything remarkable about the vehicle itself, but on top of the trolley, in a round glass dome, bounced a large yellow spherical monster with a wide, toothy grin.

"What is that?" Momotaro asked.

"That's a shock bomb." The red feline answered. "Its a type of bomb that feeds on and discharges electricity. You see, it's fed lightning charged magicite and then the electricity it gives off powers the trolley. Almost every vehicle and building has them. Small bombs are usually kept at home to provide electricity, heat, and cold. Larger ones are used for larger buildings, vehicles, and even airships. The bombs are domesticated and treated very well. Its illegal to harm one or deprive it of food. Regular scheduled check ups are done on all the bombs and once they get to a certain age, they are sent to a facility where they are cared for, are able to reproduce, and explode safely."

Momotaro looked at the beast in the bubble. It bobbed up and down, grinning happily with its toothy maw. It was almost as if it looked forward to its next snack.

The panda frowned a little. "Hmm, I don't know how to feel about this. But if that's how things are done here, so be it. "

Tai looked at Momotaro curiously. The feline had been around this for so long he didn't really think about it. In fact, he had three small bombs he affectionately named Burner, Chiller, and Volt in his apartment. But to Momotaro, it must be very strange.

"Anyways, lets board. Its faster than walking to the castle."
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Panthera Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 18:58

OOC: Editing this post due to a minor mistake that might confuse the RP a bit for those that read it. Fixed, this post has taken place before Izanagi's characters saw the trolley coming and entered it, so my post underneath is about 15 minutes earlier and not after Izanagi's post whose characters still have to enter the vehicle. A bit confusing but its a small error on mine and Izanagi's part, just so you know.Embarassed Very Happy 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15 minutes eariler in time....

Back with the group of three felines, they all finished their respective breakfasts and currently were on their way again, their current objective being the task to find this white mage named Tai, hoping he could help them into the one library held within the Royal Castle of Elysium.

Soon enough, the threesome exited the town areas, ending up what appeared to be the main city grounds. Giving themselves a look around the city, their expressions were nothing more described as simply amazing; witnessing the various marvels of technology within the bigger areas of Elysium. From each of their eyes, one witnessed various forms of cars, the other saw kids riding hoverboards of sorts, which seemed to be powered by magical energy, and the other gazed up in the sky, noticing the numerous flying ships above within the heavens.

"I won't lie about it. The town halves have great things, but now, getting out into the city, you can truly see some marvels. "Snowforest said.

"Indeed, "Nightstar followed up. "Magic is already impressive, but to actually see both technology and magic at the same time, even at the point of fusion, is really something I haven't seen or experienced yet."

"Heh, what about those ships above the sky? They're just as impressive. Sure, they're not like ours back at home, or even match the size of the Panthera Omega, but still they have some flare to them."

"Can't but agree there hun, but..."Nightstar went over to her husband's ear, "You might want to keep a low profile, especially when it comes talking about stuff from our own world. We are still strangers after all."

"Sorry, didn't mean to. Guess I'm getting homesick after being here for four weeks and not having found a way to get out and return back home. "

"Its alright. If things work along, we'll be home as soon as possible. "Nightstar said smiling. She then turned away looking around once more. "Now the question is....where could we start searching the best for that white mage?"

"Maybe himself is at the Royal Castle?" Snowforest answered calmly. "If he works straight for the King of this kingdom, it would be the most obvious start, but at the same time, hard to pull off without a good excuse. "

"Maybe, yes, but having talked to the owner of the restaurant, he said a lot about Tai being quite a humble fellow and doing his stuff with a humble approach. If he really were the opposite, he would most likely be surrounded by royal guards or soldiers."

"You have a point there, Nightstar. Good thought. "Snowforest replied. "So where do we go from here?"

"Not sure myself, but if anything, I'm guessing this is going to be a needle in a haystack if you ask me. This city is freaking large. No way, we will find this Tai with this approach. We will be busy for another four weeks at this snail's pace."

Nightstar bit her lip. Her mate had a point. They needed some assistance, and they needed it now. Just then, while the tigress was thinking, Snowforest whirled his head slightly away, his ears hearing a familar sound that soon got identified as a vehicle looking like a trolley, what seemed to be powered by a creature locked in a round glass dome which rested on top of the said trolley.

"I think we don't need to worry about walking through the whole city everyone. Look. "Pointing away, both Nightstar and Crossfire followed the finger of their friend to see the same trolley. Both of them smiled. "What about we hitch a ride there? It looks to me its going straight for, or atleast gets closer to the castle. If we take the trolley with that thought in mind, maybe we can find someone at its intended stop?"

"Good idea, beats walking. For a moment, I thought we needed to needle and haystack this magical city. "Crossfire said, giving a laugh.

"Indeed a good idea Snowforest. Lets go and take the ride. You handle the payment hun?"

"Yeah, let me handle it. I got it covered. "Crossfire said. "Let's go and get this search startin in overdrive. "

Both Nightstar and Snowforest nodded and with Crossfire went over to the nearby waiting trolleystop, running towards it, and eventually managed to reach it just in time. Entering the trolley, Crossfire paid the needed fees and each of them took a seat within.

With the trolley doors shifting close, the vehicle with its passengers went on its way.

Last edited by CG-Panthera on Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a OOC to indicate a edit.)
CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 20:26

When the weary travelers entered the city of Elysium, Felicity and Flynn's eyes widened at the impressive size and technological advancements. Airships was the only vehicle they recognized while everything else was completely new to them. Exile, however, remained indifferent as the helmet and armor masked all expression save for the tail.

"By the dragon's fangs," said Flynn, his mouth agape, tail fully erect. "This is, like, complete three times bigger than Juno! Finding an inn here is gonna be harder than finding this city to begin with!"

Felicity's whiskers twitched as she looked around the new surroundings. Never in her days has she seen creatures and technology of this magnitude. Then again, they were in a world similar yet different from their own. Still, she would be lying if she wasn't impressed.

"Something tells me Vyne and Dale would have a field day," said the white and gray she-rabbit. She then adjusted the shield strapped to her forearm. "Now the question is what should we do now that we're here?"

"Find an inn like we planned," said Flynn. "It's been so long since we've last slept in actual beds and not sticks, twigs, and leaves by a campfire. I wonder if they have ale in this place."

Felicity sighed. "Is getting yourself drunk all you can think about, Flynn? Bad enough you already got Dale drinking it despite advising him not to because of his age."

The brown fox smirked. "Hey, a Ranger gotta keep himself awake somehow. Bread, fruit, and cheese can't always cut it now."

"Fascinating," said Exile flatly. The enigma then cleared its throat. "Perhaps we should venture toward that castle over yonder for some insight. I have a feeling we'll find something interesting."

"Ohh no," Flynn immediately raised his hands up in protest. "Every time you 'feel something of interest' we'll get swept up in something dangerous that requires lots of fighting and other political babble!"

Exile crossed its arms over the chest. "Am I not wrong most of the time, Flynn? I would think by now you would trust my judgment."

"Oh I trust your judgment, just not when it comes to wars and such. Prove Exile wrong, Lily!"

Felicity frowned. "For starters, you know better than to call me that in public. Second...I don't see what's the harm in exploring a little. It's not like we have anything else to do."

"Oh, I don't know, how about find an inn, get some food, get some sleep, and find a way back HOME is a good idea!" griped Flynn.

"Then how do you suppose we do that without any leads?"

"I...I don't know!"

"I want to return home just as much as you do, believe me. But you know -"

"Standing around doing nothing is not how we do things, I got it. I'm just saying -"

"We always take caution in what we do," said Exile before it started walking forward. "Onward, we've got a lot of ground to cover in this city before dusk."

Flynn growled under his throat and glared at Felicity with a single eye. "Remind me again why are we trusting that lancer who usually gets us into danger?"

"Who says I do?" replied the she-rabbit before following after Exile. "As the saying goes: 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer'."

The brown fox sighed, gave up, and went after them. "IF we ever find out who and what Exile is exactly. This castle, and the drinks in this city, better be worth it."
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 22:49

The trolley stopped before the two and the driver gestured for them to give payment. Tai stepped in first and flashed a small card he pulled out from the inside of his coat. The driver took a glance at the card and nodded for them to get on.

"Come on Momo."

The large panda entered the trolley, drawing all sorts of eyes to them. After all, his height, the size of his muscles, and the uniform were something you didn't see often. Sensing this, Momotaro took a small bow to the other passengers.

The panda seated himself next to Tai while the driver pulled a lever before him. In the dome, a small stone surging with electrical power popped up through a hole. The Shock Bomb didn't even give it the chance to drop, snapping up the magicite with enthusiasm. With one crunch, electricity burst from the monster, striking the dome. The dome absorbed the electricity and channeled it down into the trolley, making it move without any trouble.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Panthera Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 14:35

OOC: The following post underneath is right after Izanagi's last, latest post. Very Happy. This is going to be quite a lengthy and perhaps my most difficult post yet, which I spent time writing it almost the whole day, so I hope what I have written now, works for you guys too. It seemed to be the most natural for me to go this way.Very Happy 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the trolley as it went on proceeding through the city, Nightstar, Snowforest and Crossfire were watching the outsides, their eyes keeping track of everything they saw pass by as the trolley continued to travel, its wheels grinding on the track, creating a busy, somewhat screeching loud noise. Unknown to the three felines however, they didn’t know yet that their intended target they had been searching for, had just entered the very same trolley they were in.

Eventually, Snowforest took out a book and went to read on his leisure, and the tiger couple nearby started to chat with one another in private. While so, outside, in the heavens above Elysium, the focus got thrown to one particular air ship.

Made from bland colors such as gray, white and red, and having a business logo of some unknown kind, it was easy to guess that this ship was that of a cargo type, being on its way to deliver whatever contents it had inside its hulls. Its pilot and captain, a gray, semi-elderly dog of some kind drove the ship, whistling a song of sorts, taking his time.

Just then, while it seemed nothing special was going to happen, from a even higher level within the skies, black energy started to form; taking shape of what seemed to be a swirling, unnatural black cloud, as if it was some sort of....black hole?

Then without warning, it roared out energy into the form of a purple sinister thunderbolt, which thundered downwards and struck the unsuspected cargo ship with terrible force, causing the ship to thunder down with great velocity, the alarms roaring aloud within the vessel, as the pilot of the ship tried to regain control.

Way below, the sound and sight of the falling ship became clear to everyone on the surface, every citizen running away in absolute fear for their lives, with the ship itself making its descent with frightening speed, and if that wasn’t enough, it was coming towards the trolley that carried Crossfire, Nightstar and Snowforest within.

Hearing the screams from outside, Crossfire gave a look as to what was happening, only to have his green eyes enlarge, noticing the ship coming down towards them. His facial expression enlarged in utter fear, the orange furred tiger rose up, yelling as loud as he could!

“EVERYONE! OUT OF THE TROLLEY NOW! ”Everyone looked up to see why, only to be too late to react as soon the ship crash landed and impacted against the trolley with it, the very force of velocity ripping off the trolley from its tracks like how a mere mouse was snatched up by a crashing eagle.

With the ship locked onto and dragging the vehicle across the city streets, which swirled around like a fierce tornado,  anyone within and who were still active and injured such as the team of three felines Crossfire, Nightstar held on to each other, with others having been either knocked out, or were in a much more worse shape by the initial destructive crash of the trolley and the cargo ship.

“What just happened?” Snowforest questioned, gritting his teeth as he held on both to a pole and to another passenger.

“Wasn’t really clear, but from what I saw, one of the ships in the air had suddenly be coming down like some meteor before crashing into us, and now we are being dragged across the street! “Crossfire said, his head bleeding a bit and his fingers tensely gripping one of the holds, while holding his wife from his other free hand. “You still hanging on dear?”

“Yeah! But what now? We can’t do much right here!” Nightstar exclaimed with a worrisome tone.

“I know...just hang on to me!”Crossfire said. Soon on finishing his sentence, and enduring the trolley being dragged, he turned his head to see they were heading towards the city’s open plaza with a lot of people around, knowing in a instant that this wasn’t good at all! In turn, the people within the plaza saw the huge wreckage thundering towards them like a uncontrollable mad bull, causing the people present to scream and scatter away like ants they were.

Back inside the wreckage, with the three felines struggled to hold on as much as they could, all three knew that if something wasn’t done quickly, a lot more people could get killed, with them included. Seeing the wreckage nearing a large building in front of them, from which a lot of people were trying to hurry and get out themselves, Nightstar gritted her teeth, trying to think of something. She then got a insight of sorts and looked up to Crossfire.

“Crossfire, I have a idea. I’m going to try and slow down the wreckage as to try and minimize the damage sustained!”

“What?! Are you nuts, how the heck – “

“There is no other choice! Now, quickly take your gun and blast me a entrance that leads to the top of the wreckage. I can handle things from there.” Crossfire wasn’t looking happy at this, but gazing at Nightstar, whose eyes were determined, he looked away before giving his answer.

“Alright! Have it your way. Just don’t die on me, okay? I don’t know what me and the children are going to do without you.”

“I know, but I promise...on my word as a member of the UDTC, I will survive and we WILL head back home together! Now blast me a entrance, and quickly!” Taking his wife’s word with everything he had, Crossfire whirled up one of his guns into the air and released a charged shot, blasting apart a piece of the wreckage.

With this task done, Nightstar let go and levitated outside onto the sides of the trolley still being dragged by the larger ship at its side. Looking back to see that they were nearing the building, Nightstar gritted her teeth and smacked her hands together.

“This is going to be tough! Hopefully this works or otherwise we’re all dead!” Smashing both her hands onto the metal of the wreckage, Nightstar released what seemed to be blue frosty, chilling energy, focusing it greatly before yelling out her voice as hard as she could. “Now...DEEP...FREEZE! “

Roaring out the word with great might, Nightstar released a great amount of magical energy, which on impacting the surface, manifested a great amount of solid white thick ice in front of her eyes.

Following up with creating a shield of her own personal magical energies, Nightstar, followed by her two friends and anyone else still alive within the heap of metal and scrap, braced themselves just in time as the wreckage crashed into the thick form of ice, its large form and shape grinding it down into snow.

However, as it went, the wreckage started to show signs of becoming slower due to the ice being very thick and which gave off a slow-like effect onto the construct. Finally the wreckage came through the last chunks of ice and due to its increased slowness along the way, the wreckage eventually came to a complete stop, managing to not hit the building in front of it, but was close nonetheless – by a mere two or three centimeters.

Nightstar panted, her shield of magic energy dissolving as Crossfire and Snowforest came climbing out, to see they had survived, along with anyone else for that matter, if there was anyone still awake after this. With the trolley as well the cargo ship  having been stopped with great effort due to the ice, people started to climb out from the wrecked scrap of metal. Crossfire sighed, letting out a sigh of relief.

“Wow....that was...close. “Crossfire said. “You okay dear?”

“I could feel better, but yeah, it looks like everything....is somewhat okay...for now. That spell took everything out of me.”

“That....doesn’t sound very....good if you ask me. “Snowforest said worryingly as he started to look up. Both of them gave the white feline a look of confusion.

“Why is that? “Nightstar asked her companion with a slight panting tone.

“Look up to see. “Snowforest replied with a hint of uneasiness. Both followed their friend looking upwards to see the skies, which were once blue and bright, were now dark, black, purple and sinister.

Then, all three of them, as well many people around, had their eyes enlarged in fear as portals formed and numerous monsters thundered from them and  downwards onto the city of Elysium and its residents; the monsters ranging in various sizes, literally raining down hell in every sense of the words said.

“Oh my god....how is this even possible...?”Nightstar uttered, unable to figure out what was going on.

“I don’t know, but things just went from searching a certain guy, to surviving this horrid scenario. “Crossfire replied. His eyes once more went enlarged, as a monster came down towards them in high speed. “Evade, now!”All three wanted to leap away as said, only to have the creature impact with such force, it basically helped them, throwing the three with a great amount of force and onto the ground.

Recovering, all turned to the creature, to see it was some large, green, tentacled plant with an anemone-like head and very large mouths, gross slime like drool dripping from its mouth.

“What in...heavens, or even hell’s name, is that thing!”Nightstar said, grossed out by the huge monstrous plant which was starting to come forth towards.

“I don’t know....but what I do know...is that whatever that thing is....we need to make sure to not get to any other people. “Crossfire said, whipping out his guns, getting himself for combat. “You two with me?”

“But of course. “Snowforest replied, taking out his Adamantine Frostswords. “What choice do we have else?”

“Not much if you ask me. “Nightstar said, summoning forth three orbs of magical energy, “Lets show this thing what we’re made of.”

Both could only nod and face up with the creature, its tentacles whipping around as it unleashed a monstrous roar....
CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 17:46

As the travelers wandered the massive city and marveled at the advanced technology, they saw various civilians fleeing and screaming for their lives. The sounds of destruction was apparent enough for Exile to draw its spear and Felicity to draw her sword from its sheath.

Flynn, however, groaned loudly. "I knew it! Every single time we listen to Exile, SOMETHING bad and violent always happen! I'm starting to think we're cursed!"

"Quit griping, Flynn," said Felicity before charging in. "These people need our help!"

"Agree, let us make this quick," said Exile as it crouched and, and with a mighty grunt, leaped onto the nearest rooftop and hopped from building to building like a skilled acrobat.

The brown fox drew a single arrow along with his bow, followed after them on foot, and muttered "By the dragon's fang!" under his breath.

Felicity deflected some of the lightning shafts with her shield and pressed onward. Upon reaching the epicenter of the danger, she skidded to a halt upon seeing the grotesque behemoth. The she-rabbit bore her fangs, raised her shield and sword up at the ready, and growled under her throat. This beast was certainly different from the ones back home.

Flynn came up from behind her and took aim with his arrow, saying, "What in the heck is THAT thing!?"

"Dead," hissed Felicity. "Fire an arrow into it!"

"No need to ask me twice," Flynn launched an arrow and struck it in one of the tentacles. He pulled out another from his quiver and aimed again. "I just hope I'll have enough arrows after this!"

"Let's just survive this," Felicity slashed one tentacle with her sword cleanly in half before charging further into battle.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 5:14

...warm? was Tai's first and only thought as he slowly regained consciousness. He had no idea what had happened or what was going on. There was a loud scream and a even louder crash before he blacked out. Whatever had happened, it made him hit his head hard enough to knock him out for a few minutes, as the crown of his head throbbed painfully. He opened his eyes and his vision was blurry. He could barely make out even the most basic shapes. But he could see colors, including the red and white fur covering his body. As his vision improved, he could make it out clearly. Momotaro had covered the feline's body with his own to protect him from whatever had impacted them. Tai's eyes moved back and forth, looking at all the bruises and marks that decorated it. Finally, they went up to the panda's face, which was bright with a warm smile.

"You are ok." Momotaro said. "I'm glad. When you hit your head, I was worried you had be seriously hurt."

Tai stayed quiet for a moment. "I'm fine, but you should worry about your own injuries."

Tai reached his hand to the nearest bruise, a warm white light forming in his palm, but Momotaro pushed it away.

"I can endure for now." he said. "But there are injured people outside and with the monsters, there will be even more. We need to go."

Momotaro lead Tai up through a hold that had been blasted out from the inside. When he got out of the trolley, he was horrified at what he saw. People were running and screaming, monsters attacking from every direction, and the horrific destruction of what was familiar and dear to him. At this sight, he felt regret for his choice to follow the path of the white mage for the first time in his life. He wished he had gone the route of black, just so he could have the power to rend these monsters to pieces. But Momotaro was right. He could see there were people injured and a lot more would come.

They climbed out of the trolley and onto the street. Tai looked around. He small smaller four legged monsters, known as Lobos, racing around. There was also a large, tentacled monster he knew was a Malboro. It seemed to be preoccupied with a group of strange looking fighters. Still, he knew how deadly the malboro's breath was and that he would be needed to heal the effects it would have one them.

Tai ran towards the group, not seeing that one of the Lobo had broken from the group and was charging towards him full force. Tai turned to see the jagged teeth intent on shredding his flesh, as well as Momotaro's foot crashing into its ribcage. The beast yelped as it flew from the impact and crashed into the ground, cracking the cement. Its cry called over other Lobo, who growled and snarled at the panda.

"Tai." Momotaro said as he crouched into a fighting position, body tensed to go like a loaded spring. "Go help them."

"But..." Tai began to object, knowing of his injuries.

"Go. I will be fine." He said. "These monsters are nothing. Go help those who need it."

Tai remained silent, but nodded in agreement. With that, he hurried along towards where the group were fighting the Malboro. But as he ran, he saw the beast take a deep breath and release a wave of green miasma towards the warriors.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Panthera Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 8:04

OOC: Nice job there Izanagi. My following reply will take place just slightly before the Malboro is to unleash his Bad Breath attack. Hopefully its good enough for now. If I have to edit anything, send me a PM or something and I will see what I can do.
----------------------------------------------------

Nightstar, Crossfire and Snowforest, damaged, bloodied and weakened, have fought the creature presently for atleast 20 minutes eversince it had appeared from the sky, but unlike most creatures they had fought in the four weeks they were in this world, this one was showing great difficulty, having constantly resisted nearly every attack the three felines had thrown at it. And it was still hungry for more.

Crossfire panted, “Damn, what does it take to kill this ugly excuse of a plant? My guns aren’t effective at all on this thing!”

“Neither is my water magic...and I can’t perform another Deep Freeze spell for atleast another hour or so. It took most of my magic to stop the crash from before. If I could perform....it might have more....”Nightstar said

“Maybe next time. Everyone, look out. “Snowforest interrupted with a serious, yet calm tone. Standing front of the creature, all witnessed the putrid creature unleashing unto them what was a thick green miasma. Knowing this wasn’t something you wanted to stand into, for some reason all three barely evaded. It was then, however, that Crossfire on recovering from his fall, saw the gas heading towards a red brownish cat dressed in a white coat. Gritting his teeth, Crossfire got up and blazed towards the civilian as hard as he could.

“Quickly dude, run! ”Instead of pushing the unknown feline unto the ground, Crossfire jumped right in front of him, before he screamed. Hearing Crossfire’s scream, Nightstar and Snowforest quickly whirled to see that their friend had saved one of the people around here, but in turn got struck full force by the plant creature’s gas, fully engulfing him, much to Nightstar’s horror.

“Crossfire!” She screamed as the gas had taken him instead of the young cat. While so, Snowforest took note of the cat, noticing its white coat and moreover, its features and other colors.

Snowforest thought, “Could that be....?”

Before he could comment to himself on the strange cat further, suddenly the gas vanished into the air above, revealing to the blue tigress and the white lion-like swordsman that Crossfire still lived. At first, Nightstar was happy, showing a joyous smile seeing Crossfire having survived, but soon realized there was something terribly wrong with her husband. Crossfire roared in pain, his eyes red and glowing, with his body moving both slow like a snail, yet also moved as if he were dazed and confused.

“What’s happening....where are you guys? I can’t see....anything!” Crossfire said aloud, unable to control his movements properly. Then, without warning, Crossfire unknowngly raised his guns towards Nightstar and Snowforest?!

“Crossfire!? What are you doing!” Nightstar yelled to see the guns of her husband aimed her and Snowforest.

“No time to ask. Evade now. “Snowforest ducked and took Nightstar with him to the ground as Crossfire had discharged blasts from his guns, but missed. Both recovering, they saw Crossfire was still in this strange state of his, firing his guns randomly.

“What’s wrong with him? “Nightstar asked, confused. “Could it be that...thing....”

“Indeed. That gas wasn’t deadly enough to kill, but it was potent enough to induce....what seems to be a collection of status aliments. He also can’t hear us at all, so its not....”Before he could finish his sentence, Snowforest quickly whirled to see the plant creature having taken its advantage as to slam him with his tentacles. Snowforest quickly countered, parrying the blow with his swords, holding away the plant’s attempted strike, before he went to face up with Nightstar. “Make your way to that cat over there, near Crossfire. He’s the one....”

“Huh?” Nightstar gave a glance to see that mentioned cat near Crossfire. “Is that....”

“Yes...that white coat, you see that? Its without a doubt....that is the guy we have been looking for. “He grinned. “To know he had been closer to us than we even know...go figure. Hurry, get to him. He’s the only hope to restore Crossfire. Go, I will handle this creature and hold it off as long as possible.”Nightstar nodded and went off from her friend, running towards the unknown feline.

Before she could do that, however, not only was Crossfire in his state and pretty much useless as well a danger to himself and his friends, but adding into this, the ground below her cracked as another huge creature erupted from the earth, roaring. Taking form of a large, bear/dog-like creature with bull horns and covered in indigo fur, the creature raised its giant paw into the air and thundered it towards Nightstar whose eyes were enlarged, not knowing what to do next...at all....

CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 17:24

As Felicity and Flynn held back the Malboro on the ground with shield deflects, sword slashes, and arrow shots, Exile leaped off from one of the rooftops, spear held high, and dove down toward the creature.

"Cross the heavens...BOW DOWN!"

The dragon armored enigma rammed its spear into the creature's backside, plowing through it like a corkscrew, and smashed it into the dirt mouth first! Exile pulled the spear out, leaped in a backward flip, and joined the duo on street level.

Flynn pulled out another arrow, took aim, and shot it at another one of the tendrils. He pulled out another and said, "Took you long enough! I'm running out of arrows!"

"Then you've nothing to fear," said Exile in as-a-matter-of-fact tone. "That beast is slain before anymore damage could be done."

"We're not out of the woods yet," Felicity pointed with her sword at another larger behemoth in the distance. "We still got more of those monsters to deal with."

Flynn groaned. "By the dragon's fang! Where's Vyne, Dale, and Erica when we need them! No way I'll have enough arrows remaining to keep fighting!"

"We'll just have to manage," said Felicity, her eyes briefly glowed for a bit. "Myself and Exile will distract it long enough for you to find a weak spot and fire an arrow into it. Let's move!"

The she rabbit sprinted onward, metal wings sprouting from behind her breastplate, and hopped onto the rooftops.

Flynn groaned even louder. "Crazy rabbit! Like I'm THAT good enough to find vital organs on...whatever that thing is!"

"It provides a challenge," said Exile. "Let's catch up to her, if not, we'll fail at even that."

"Of course YOU would agree to it, you're just as crazy as she is, if not worse!"

"As I've said before, you've nothing to fear."

With that, Exile crouched down, grunted once, and leaped onto the rooftops in pursuit of the beast.

The brown fox sighed with a shake of his head. As he couldn't make impressive leaps like they can, be it armor or natural strength, he proceeded on foot. He muttered under his breath, "The ale in this world BETTER be good enough to get me drunk after this!"
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 5:43

OOC: Kinda OTK'd that monster Smee, though I guess since the others have been wearing it down for a while its ok.

Tai was shocked to find that the Malboro's Bad Breath did not affect him. But that was because one of the mysterious warriors had covered him. Crossfire, or at least that was what he heard shouted by the female warrior, had obviously been affected by the status ailments that typically came with the Malboro's technique.

"Hold on!" He said, hurrying towards Crossfire. The feline had to be careful. He didn't want to get shot, having gotten so far. As he closed the gap, Tai focused his powers. A soft glow manifested on his hands, warm like a sun beam on a cloudy day. With the necessary amount gathered, he simply needed to instruct and direct it.

"Light shine strong, our woes begone. Esuna!"

The energy left his hands and flowed onto Crossfire, flowing around and into him. It reached into the warrior and touched on the status ailments within him, drawing them out of his body and destroying them.

Meanwhile, Momotaro was dealing with his own problems. The lobo pack was now trying to take him down. The beasts would move outside his line of sight to attack him, but he could react in accord. Two beasts shot towards him, teeth at the ready. Momotaro struck one with an open palm, making its head snap back and flip through the air. The other beast was met with a knee to the jaw, then another palm to the face. Sensing the others approach, Momotaro focused his strength and readied.

"Martial Arts! Cyclone!"

Momotaro rotated at high speed, striking the lobo's away with a powerful backhanded punch. Yelps rang out as the Lobo's crashed onto the ground. Momotaro stopped his rotation and let out a soft pant. But he had no time to rest, as the behemoth manifested from nowhere. What was worse, it was set to attack the warrior who had slowed the trolley during the crash.

Momotaro shot out towards he as the behemoth raised its giant paw and stood before Nightstar.

"Martial arts! Brace!" Momotaro said as he crossed his arms before him. He readied his body and mentally shut off the pain centers of his brain as the paw crashed into him. Momotaro shouted at the impact, but managed to hold his position.

"r....run..."
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Panthera Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 7:41

Just before the Behemoth had been able to strike Nightstar, she witnessed a monk warrior, a red panda to be precise, having come in between her and the monster, holding away the paw with his own enormous strength.

Having heard the unknown monk's words to run now while able, Nightstar was at a loss. Gazing at the panda for another few seconds, however, seeing the monk struggle, her worried expression eventually vanished and was replaced with a more determined one, speaking out.

"Thanks for saving me, but I can't just run and leave you behind. I owe you, so let me help. "She started to focus, a magic seal appearing beneath her feet, "I might not have enough magic as of now..."She called forth her set of magical orbs, "but that doesn't mean I'm out of the game, yet!"

She held back her arms, the orbs following her movement and charged them up with great magical energies, as if she was preparing some sort of catapult attack. Reaching her desired level of charge, she roared and slung away her arms forwards, launching all of the orbs right into the head of the Behemoth. Nightstar  then called back the last orb and refired it at a even greater level of magical strength, blasting the Behemoth off the panda warrior, the beast’s body flying away as result and impacted onto a empty building nearby.

With the Behemoth out of the way...for now, Nightstar went to help out her mysterious savior. While so, at the same time, Crossfire shook his head, wondering what happened, his head still showing dizziness a bit. He finally managed to regain himself a bit and the first thing his eyes caught was the white mage near him.

What happened? Did you....just save me? “Crossfire asked kindly. He then gained more focus and started to realize who this stranger really was. “Wait...you; are you the one named Tai, perhaps?” Before any answer could be given, Snowforest had interrupted, having been thrown onto the ground near the two.

“Ouch, that really hit the spot. That thing can throw hard. “Snowforest got up, dusting himself off, and turned to Crossfire and the one named Tai. “I see you got yourselves together, huh Crossfire?”

“Yeah, thanks to this guy right here.”Crossfire said, pointing to Tai.

“Thanks for your help, friend, for helping out my comrade. “Just then, Nightstar, came towards them, supporting Momotaro around her shoulder.

“Need help perhaps, Nightstar hun? “Crossfire slightly joked. Nightstar gave a smirk to her husband, who had been turned back to normal.

“Haha, very funny Crossfire. When we get back home, I will ‘show’ you exactly if I still need help “Crossfire smirked as Nightstar turned to Tai, “Thanks for restoring my husband, Tai. Means a lot to us. I didn’t know what to do else. “She then put Momotaro onto the ground. “You better put your healing arts to good use and heal your comrade. If not for him, I could have been squashed like a bug by that purple horned beast just now.”

“We better put back our attention to the battle that’s ongoing. Things are getting to be more uglier now “Snowforest said with a hint of worry, as all of them, including Tai, turned to see both the Malboro slithering towards them, followed by the Behemoth  recovering from its location, jumped and landed in front of them with a mighty roar. If that wasn’t enough, numerous Lobo started to appear at the edges of the plaza, both on the buildings around them, and on the ground.

“Oh give me a break here. First I get effected by a butt-ugly plant’s bad breath and turn into some nutcase, and now we get this to follow up on our problems. “Crossfire then sighed. “Oh well...atleast we managed to do one thing right.”

“And what would that be, Crossfire?”Nightstar asked in a tone, not being in the mood for any remarks.

“We found Tai, and along with that, a friend of his. The only problem is...now we need to battle our ways out of here and manage to survive, before we become monster chow. Seems easier said than done. “Crossfire replied with slight sarcasm towards Nightstar who with a smirk, shook her head softly.

Readying their respective weapons, the group, now with Tai included, faced up towards their enemies. The monsters in return roared and went in for the attack.

CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 16:02

Felicity hopped onto the last rooftop and saw the chaos down below. It would seem there's always enemies to battle no matter where she goes. She held her sword to her face, closed her eyes, and the blade glowed a faint silver shimmer.

"By the Dragon's fang...I will smite evil!"

The heroine leaped off the roof, artificial wings spreading wide, and glided toward the beast. Exile, leaping from the same roof from behind, joined her in midair, the artificial dragoon-like wings sprouting from the breastplate, enabled it to soar to great heights.

"Shall we use our Band combination?" said the armored enigma.

"You got it!" Felicity joined her sword with Exile's spear, spun around together, and they threw both their weapons simultaneously, shouting, "SKY GRINDER!"

The weapons struck the behemoth at the side, causing it to bellow in pain. Unfortunately, their weapons bounced off the creature's skin and fall harmlessly to the ground. The behemoth roaring again, this time in anger.

Felicity landed on street level and growled. "Impossible! We should have pierced through it!"

Exile landed next to her, held its hand out, and the spear suddenly disappeared and reappeared in its hand. Ir said, "Then it appears to be no ordinary beast. We'll need to change tactics!"

Felicity held her hand out and her sword disappeared and reappeared in her hand. She held her shield up defensively, saying, "Not much we can do without a spell caster!"

Having overheard, Flynn finally caught up to them, panting while lowering his bow, saying, "And you wanted ME to find a vital spot to shoot at? It's official, we're screwed!"
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 18:33

Tai nodded to Crossfire and Nightstar. “Yes, my name is Tai. I just did a spell to remove the status ailments. You’re the one who saved me from that gas.”

The white mage then turned his attention to Momotaro. The panda monk had been beaten up pretty bad. In addition to the bruises he got from the trolley crash, there were bite and claw marks he had received from the Lobo pack. He could also see dark bruises on his arms. This was where the behemoth had struck him and Tai could tell there was even more damage done than that. Had it not been for Momotaro’s training and ability to block out pain, he’d be on the ground and not so silent.

“Heh, you need to focus on your own safety” The feline suggested, earning a soft chuckle from the monk.

“Yes. But… it is my duty… to help those in need.” Momotaro replied, his attention obviously concentrated on blocking out the extreme amounts of pain raging through his body.

Tai reached for the monk, the white light appearing around his hands once more. As with last time, all he needed was to instruct and direct it. Softly, he spoke the words “Aid us. Cure! ”, causing the white light to flow onto the monk. It flowed around his body in a shimmer, touching his wounds. Little by little, the bruises lightened back to his natural color and the cuts healed over with new fur growing out of the returned flesh. In moments, the light faded and Momotaro stood up. The strain on his face was gone, showing he was indeed better.

“Thank you.” The monk said before turning to face the monsters once more. Just then, the group got the chance to see a team attack against the behemoth by the other three warriors. It was a rather impressive attack and probably would have felled a weaker monster, but the behemoth’s thick hide deflected that attack. Tai and Momotaro heard the conversation between the two that had performed that attack, a female rabbit and a man in strange armor, and the archer who had joined them.

A spell caster?
Tai thought, his mind going back to Morgana. They were right. Magic would be needed to hold off these beasts and it seemed they only had one mage. That would not be enough to hold off the many monsters now surrounding them. It seemed, rather than random destruction, the monsters were now entirely focused on their group. The Behemoth was right in the center while the Lobos covered the flank. What was more surprising was the Malboro, who everyone had thought had been killed by the Dragoon’s attack, had picked itself up and now joined the Behemoth.

“Tch.” Was all Momotaro said as he returned to his fighting stance, ready to pounce at the first sign of danger. But while Momotaro was ready for combat, Tai finally had a chance to look around. While the destruction caused by the ship crash was great, the monster invasion had made it even more so. Shops were destroyed and homes had been broken into. There were bodies in the street, victims of the monsters. Some were strangers, some were familiar, but all of them had been happy citizens of Elysium. This was supposed to be a place away from the war, where people could be safe. Now, no one was safe.

“No…” Tai spoke, slowly backing away from the group. His ears could hear all the sounds of the city. The sound of crashes, swords clashing, guns firing off, the howls of the monsters, and the screams of their prey.

“No…” He spoke again, heart pounding against his chest. His home was under attack and there was no way to save it. “No… no.. no! No! No!! Enough!! Leave my home alone!!”

Magic power exploded from the feline, pouring out from his body is a stream of colors like that of the northern lights. It’s very presence adding a pressure, making the air heavy around them. The lobos slowly backed away while the Behemoth and Malboro hissed and roared in protest. Below the feline, a magic seal formed along the ground, displaying intricate symbols of power. At the same time, on the feline’s back, a mark shown out from his robe that looked similar to a pair of wings. While this went on, Tai stared past the group of warriors and onto the monsters, his eyes showing the rage burning inside. He then began to speak, his words seeming to echo around them.

“Spirit of the sky, born from the goddess of creation! Wings that touch the highest heavens and command those who call it home. By thy covenant, hear me! By our contract, answer my wish! Come forth and deliver punishment to those who dare desecrate my home! I summon thee, Valfor!”

From the seal bellow him, spheres of light shot up into the heavens above and collided with each other, creating ripples of light. From the ripples descended the spirit. It was a strange being, a fusion of reptile and bird. Its wings were large and leathery; stretching with multiple digits, her beak and face seemed to be covered with a metallic mask while red feathers flowed down its neck. Large hooked talons flexed themselves and a scaled tail flicked behind them. This spirit, Valefor, sailed up behind Tai flapped gently, keeping herself airborne.

What is thy bidding? Her voice, soft and gentle like a cooling breeze on a summer day, sounded in the red feline’s mind.

“Destroy them.” Was Tai’s only response.

~~~~~

Elsewhere, in a massive castle, a snow leopardess sat. She was young, around the age of 14. She was clothed in a dress of lace, white as fallen snow but red as blood at her chest. Before her floated a crystal ball, shimmering with an eerie white glow.

“Master…” She called. Her voice was soft and childlike. “I have found him.”

In that same room, a young lion male of roughly the same age sat at the edge of a white table, a glass of golden brandy in his hand. He was dressed much finer, in a red tunic with threads of gold stitched into the fabric. Various rings and chains of gold decorated his outfit, showing his high standing. The boy took a sip of his booze and looked to the leopardess, a coy smile on his lips.

“Very good. Show me.”

~~~~

Very well.

Valefor flew up into the air and rolled her head, swinging what looked like large braid of hair in front of it. Before it, a magical seal formed, humming with power. Valefor opened her beak and focused power there, creating a sphere of white light. Then, the seal began to rotate as she released the energy into it. From that seal, multiple spheres of light flew out, peppering the monsters below it. Lobos howled in pain as the blasts smashed into them, erasing them from existence. The Behemoth and Malboro fared no better, their roars being drowned out in the explosions of the spheres that struck them. Below her, Tai fed all his magic into the attack, leaving nothing left for after. He wanted these monsters gone. Not even ash would be allowed to remain. All for simply daring to attack his home.
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Panthera Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 6:51

The three felines; Nightstar, Crossfire and Snowforest gazed at the power of the White Mage that was Tai, having been taken greatly by surprise to see him being a sort of summoner. Having summoned this Valefor, the threesome witnessed its destructive potential, obliterating every monster it could find. Momotaro who was still injured, only had a smirk on his face seeing his friend in action.

Crossfire gave a impressive whistling sound, “Now that’s some firepower right there. I think I got myself a new rival. At this point, I might have to aim & shoot for another job if this keeps going on. “the tiger gunman said with a laugh.

While Crossfire made his small joke, Nightstar was focused on the fight that this Valefor was giving off, its power being amazing, but more, she felt getting stronger. Gazing at her hands, she witnessed faint traces of mana energy returning to her.

Looking back, it was as if Valefor wasn’t only destroying its enemies, but also, at the same time, had been gradually restoring Nightstar’s mana supplies. Just then, unknown to the three, one Lobo came up just right behind them, and leaped towards Nightstar first.

Crossfire, however, as by instinct, heard this in time and whirled, peppering the wolf-like fiend with relentless gunfire until it vanished in the form of pyreflies, killing the said fiend. “Not cool dude, trying to sneak up on ladies. Very un-polite you hear?” He then turned back to Nightstar.

“Hey, hun, are you spacing out or something? “Crossfire asked, “You’ve been silent all this time, eversince Tai summoned this Valefor into battle. “

Nightstar shook her head, “Oh, its nothing. Its just...when Tai summoned this Valefor, gradually, I have been feeling my energy reserves returning. As if Valefor was restoring my magic...or perhaps...”She gave a glance to Tai, having noticed him tiring out and quickly.

She then realized something new...”Wait...what if its not Valefor...but....Tai? Could he be using so much energy, that the leftovers are drawn to me, or is he, unknowingly restoring my mana power through some other unknown way?

“I see, “Snowforest said, “but whatever the reason should be, I don’t think we should be standing here and keep talking and wondering. Since your magic has been restoring itself, it would be best to take the advantage Tai has given us and put it to good use now. It won’t take long or Tai at this manner will quickly drain himself out. That, we still have some cleaning up to do. “

“You’re right Snowforest. Thanks. “The black dressed, blue tigress turned to her mate, “What say you and I go help those other three over there, fighting the Malboro and that purple horned beast? It appears they can use some help, especially that fox.”

Crossfire grinned, seeing the unknown armored fighter, the she-rabbit and the fox archer holding themselves well against the two larger monsters some distance away from their own group, “You just put the right words in my mouth, babe. “

“Just don’t overdo it okay? You don’t want to be getting another of those bad breath attacks, especially since Tai won’t be able to heal you again so soon after this fight ends. “Nightstar said with a slight smirk, in a tone of voice as if she was posing a challenge.

“Heh, you’re talking to the greatest gunslinger here. No way I will fall for that trick twice. We might be in some middle aged, strangely technologically advanced world, but doesn’t mean I’m THAT amateurish. “

“Oh really? We’ll see. Come on, lets go!” Nightstar said, “Try to keep up if you can then!”She added in as she went over running. Crossfire grinned.

“As if a pretty spell caster like you is going to beat me. No way. I have my reputation to think of you know? ”Finishing his words he followed his wife’s way onto the two larger monsters in the distance.

Snowforest smiled seeing the two tigers heading off. While so, Snowforest appeared to be unaware of another monster creeping up towards Momotaro. However, before the monster could strike, a sword cut it through half, killing it. At closer inspection, it was one of the swords that Snowforest had been wielding. It was actually...alive and fighting on its own accord without Snowforest controlling it?

Snowforest turned, smiling towards the monk, “No worries, Momotaro. You can lay down and continue to rest. Me and my swords will keep a eye on things. “

Returning back to Crossfire, he had been going towards the Malboro, seeing the unknown fox was having troubles. Not giving any second thoughts, Crossfire spun out his guns and charging them up, unleashed what appeared to be bullets...of fire? Striking the plant monster, it redirected its attention to the tiger gunner.

“Yeah, over here Mr. Big, Fat & Ugly. Time for a rematch, and this time, I’m not falling for that foul-mouthed trick again. “Taking this as a challenge, the Malboro was about to launch that same attack again as said, but before it could, Crossfire delayed it blasting the plant fiend with a larger concussive blast of fire. “Nope, sorry, try again. “He turned to the fox. “You alright dude? How about we take this thing down, together?”

With the purple Behemoth it was both receiving and tanking attacks of the three unknown warriors, yet at the same time, dished out powerful attacks of its own. Glaring at the rabbit, which was annoying its mind, it raised its paw and appeared it was about give another slam attack, only to be blasted backwards by a powerful Blizzaga attack.

Attention turned to Nightstar who had fired the said shot. She smirked. “Someone in need for a spell caster perhaps?” Before a answer could be given, the Behemoth got back up on its clawed feet, glaring at the group of three. Roaring loudly, it decided to end things here and now, a aura of magic surrounding the beast, flaring before a magic seal in the sky appeared.

Looking upwards, Nightstar gasped...”This can’t be? That thing is able to do...that?!”Everyone looked up at the sky and went feared to see...a huge meteor coming downwards at them!

Last edited by CG-Panthera on Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 7:21; edited 1 time in total
CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 17:00

Flynn lifted his head up and raised an eyebrow. "Uh...who in the heck are you?"

Felicity ignored the gesture as she glanced at the gathering magic before them, gripping her sword in a tight squeeze. With that much power it could possibly kill them all and destroy the district around them.

Exile raised its spear defensively and grunted. "Felicity...if you're going to do it, now's the time to strike!"

"I won't be the only one," Felicity's metal wings and blade glowed a faint silver shimmer, the emerald 'E' on her shield also shining bright. "Help me out, Flynn!"

Flynn fell silent for a moment before he nodded. He took aim at the meteor, readying his arrow, and the tips glowed white as a magical arcane circle manifested before him as a targeting scope.

"Final Justice: ASTRAL RAIN!"

The fox launched his arrow into the circle which vanished upon contact. Moments later, a flurry of pure energy arrows rained down from the sky, struck through the meteor, and drained it of it's power.

This gave Felicity the moment to run up to the behemoth, leaped skyward with her blade held high above her head, and yelled with a silver glow of her eyes.

"Final Justice: RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES!"

The rabbit slashed the beast once, then moved swiftly to its sides for another strike, and performed hit and runs multiple times. Each slash left a bloom of white angel like feathers in its wake, and for the final slash, Felicity appeared above the behemoth from the front, dove down, slashed it and disappeared, then reappearing from behind. The monster appeared to be still standing as the rabbit inserted her sword halfway into its sheath, stopping for a brief moment.

"By the Dragon's fang...BEGONE!"

With that, she shoved the rest of her sword into her sheath and the beast fell onto its side almost immediately.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 18:17

The energy blast performed by Valefor continued for a while, hammering the monsters left and right. The Marboro itself , damaged from the fight with the other warriors, was soon felled by one final blast from the winged spirit. It fell upon the ground and vanished into a swarm of small lights, almost like fire flies.

With this final death, the magical seal before Valefor disappeared.

I’m sorry. That is all I can do now. Farewell and be safe.

With that, the spirit flew up into the air. As it rose, it became translucent and less detailed until it faded out of existence. Tai watched this and felt his hope fade along with Valefor. He was instantly struck by the loss of all his magic and strength. The feline fell to his knees, barely able to keep himself awake, let alone up.

The behemoth, felled by the strange sword woman’s attack, began to pick itself up from her attack. It had been weakened between his spell and her blade, but still strong. Strong enough to destroy them.

“ Why?” he breathed softly. “Why can’t I defeat them? What’s the point of this power if I can’t protect anyone?”

The Behemoth raised its paw once more… and let out a piercing howl as lightning bolts rained down upon it. Above them in the sky, smaller two person airships, far lighter and faster than the larger ships they had seen before, flew in formation. In front was the pilot while in back was a soldier. Tai could make out the uniforms of the black mage core, the ones casting the spell upon the beast.

Soon, along with the lightning bolts, a rain of bullets hammered the beast. Some of the small airships had been equipped with rapid fire gatling guns and the behemoth’s massive frame made it easy for each bullet to find their mark. With its thick skin weakened by the magic, the bullets were able to pierce its flesh, making it howl in even greater pain.

“The Elysium Army.” Tai spoke once more, a slight smile appeared on his lips.

Down at the end of the square, soldiers ran in with swords, guns, bows, and cannons. Fangs met with swords, bullets tore through flesh, and cannons exploded. Lobos fell left and right while the behemoth could only endure the onslaught, not given even a moment to retaliate. It would do no good to do so now. Above him, another ship stopped and hovered. Behind the pilot stood a large warrior, decorated in armor and a mask covering his face. A large sword was held in his hands, the blade polished to a gleam and sharpened to perfection.

With a loud roar, the warrior dropped down from the ship, sword held up at the ready. Along with his roar came words.

“Sword Arts! Rend!”

He dropped down towards the behemoth’s neck and sliced. There was only a flash of light before he landed on the ground. His blade had no mark, no stain. The behemoth, however, was not untarnished. Its head rolled on the ground and soon its body fell.

Tai’s smile grew brighter. He knew this warrior, the masked lion.

“Argus!!”

The masked lion slung his blade over his shoulder and smiled warmly, although this couldn’t be seen.

“Hello Tai.”

The lion then looked to the other warriors and waved to them.

“So, who wants a tour of the castle?”
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Panthera Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 14:28

Hearing Argus’ voice, Snowforest turned to face the masked lion. Seeing the Elysium Army had appeared to help at the right time, and most of the monsters were now getting taken care of, Snowforest gave a smile and gave a eye to both his sentient swords, which were floating to protect Momotaro.

“Alright, you two, danger’s over. Return back into your sheathes if you will. “Snowforest said in a fatherly tone, from which the two blades compelled to his will and flew back into their respective sheathes located at his side, no longer needing to protect Momotaro, who now got taken care by a team of white mages.

On having called back his swords, the white lion-like swordsman got joined by his two other comrades; Crossfire and Nightstar came to join his side. Crossfire was a bit sour, showing a slight disappointed face. Snowforest smirked.

“Something wrong, expert of firearms? “the white lion-like swordsman commented with a laugh

“Nah, its not that. Its just...”

“Its what? “Nightstar asked

“I feel a bit disappointed I couldn’t use my full extent and show those beasts what I was truly made of! I was about to unleash one of my greatest moves and it got sided away by others. Not cool man. “

“Ugh...oh please. Is THAT all? This battle wasn’t fun at all you know? People were in danger including us. Just be happy we survived the entire ordeal, and in addition, you didn’t get struck by another status inducing attack of that horrid plant thing. You didn’t make things easy for us you know when you got effected by it.” Nightstar said, her tone overly annoyed.

“Heh, alright guess you have a point there, dear. “Crossfire said with a smile, scratching the back of his head.

“No worries, Crossfire, I’m sure you will get your chance one of these days. Just be patient. “ Nightstar said with a reassuring tone. Crossfire smiled, knowing his wife was right. Nightstar then lifted up her head, gazing upwards into the heavens above, noticing the purple black skies were being returned back to normal to their natural, azure-blue state.

Without a doubt in Nightstar’s mind, it was easy to guess that the most powerful of the monsters were that Behemoth and that Malboro creature, and once they were dealt with, the situation would become controlled. Still....there was one thing on the blue tigress’ mind left unanswered.

Who or what caused this phenomenal, destructive event to start...and more...for what reasons?

“Have to say...those other three warriors were impressive, especially the rabbit lady and the fox archer. “ Crossfire said as he and Nightstar slightly turned seeing the three mentioned ones nearby, seeing them catch a breather.

“I agree. I witnessed them as well, while protecting the monk. The rabbit swordswoman has great skills. I think Rikona would have a good time if he were here. “He laughed a bit. “Come, lets go. The masked lion over there, Argus, wants to meet us. “Both turned and saw the masked lion, standing near Tai as he was being helped himself.

Nothing else to do for now, both went to follow their comrade, wondering what would happen next.

Last edited by CG-Panthera on Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 5:09; edited 1 time in total
CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 15:48

Exile took note of the army's arrival to finish the job and simply made a grunt like noise in its helmet. "It would seem the late arrival of the Calvary transcends worlds. How amusing."

"Amusing?" Flynn collapsed onto one knee and dropped his bow. He looked at the remaining arrows in his quiver and groaned. "I don't see what's so amusing about it considering we, oh I don't know, almost got KILLED by monsters because of your curiosity! I only have two arrows left for crying out loud!"

Exile smiled underneath the helmet. "At least I was not wrong about finding this castle a place of interest, Sir High Spirits."

"More like Sir Whining Drunk," said Felicity as she slowly moved toward her companions, her last skill drained a lot of her energy. "Looks like no matter where we go, there will always be wars to be fought and people in need of protection."

"There were many casualties," said Exile. "What brought those beast here we may never know. Those other people like that cleric managed to wipe half of them out with that creature he summoned."

Flynn slowly stood up and put his bow on his back. "That dragon-looking thing? Who knew Espers could be summoned like that. And I never seen weapons like those before whatever they're called."

Felicity nodded, sighing. "Something tells me we won't be getting back home anytime soon. I believe we've been invited on a tour of the castle by that masked swordsman over there."

"I believe so," said Exile, looking at the waving lion over yonder. "The way he used his sword just now...I believe you have some competition on your hands, Felicity."

The white and grey rabbit frowned. "I'm not looking to make enemies or rivals out of anyone, Exile. If you and Flynn are able to walk, let's not keep them waiting."

"Ohhh no," Flynn raised both his hands up in protest. "Anytime we're 'invited' into a castle, we're thrown into a dungeon within minutes of walking inside! Can't we just find an inn like we originally planned? I'm exhausted AND thirsty for some ale!"

"Quit griping," Felicity grabbed the brown fox by one of his hands and dragged him toward the others. "If you have energy to complain, you have energy to walk!"

"It's not a complaint," Flynn made a loud whining noise as he forcefully walked along to catch up. "OW! Quit pulling my arm out of its socket! I am SO gonna throw Vyne into a river if we ever get back home!"

Exile placed its spear on its back and followed along, chuckling. "One way or another, I am always entertained by the people and world around me."
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 5:07

OOC: CG, please don’t take control of my characters. If Argus is impressed, I’ll say so. If a monster creeps up on Momotaro, I’ll have him react.

While Momotaro was being healed by the newly arrived White Mage Corp, Argus made his way to the weakened Tai. The masked lion reached into a small satchel tied to his hip and removed a small vial of green fluid. He crouched down to the feline, his hand outreached to offer the bottle.

“Here. Have some ether. It’ll help recover your magic and stamina.”

Tai greedily snatched up the bottle, uncorked it, and started to drink down the contents. There was a crisp, sweet, caramel flavor to it. A staple of the White Mage Corps, they flavored the ether to make it easier to swallow. As he drank, he could feel his magic start to return and his strength with it. He didn’t like having to go through this sudden crash and recovery. He knew it wasn’t good for him and that he needed to expand his magic reserves and learn better control.

The feline looked around as he drank and his heart almost leaped out of his chest. Despite being headless, the Behemoth’s body was still there.

“Is that thing still alive!?”

Argus simply chuckled. “You forget my sword, Hunter’s Glory? Kills monsters without the body disappearing. Hunting weapons are the only way we can eat monsters. I’ll make sure to cut you some Behemoth steaks. Better aged, but fresh will work.”

Tai chuckled at this and finished the rest. He turned his head to see Momotaro join then, fully healed by the white mage corps. He looked around a little more, seeing the others soon joining them.

“So, a castle tour?”

“Yup!” Argus said as he looked up. A airship that was bigger than the two persons, but not as big as the commercial airships was over them and slowly descending down to the ground. As soon as it touched down, a hatch opened and a rope latter fell out.

“Alright everyone, climb about. Don’t touch any levers and don’t bug the personnel. We’re on our way to meet the king.”
Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by CG-Panthera Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 8:00

Sometime later, on the ship of the Elysium Army, which was now underway to the castle in the far distance, Nightstar had been spending her time at the ship's balcony, her blue eyes gazing around the mess that had taken place within the city, her tail swaying uneasily in the wind.

She noticed many unresting stuff, such as many buildings ruined into pieces, bodies of various citizens laying about, dead without any sign of life, with some others having barely made it out alive from the chaos and more. The scenes were horrible without a doubt.

She continued to watch, saying no words, until a familiar voice called out to her.

“Hey, whatcha standing there all alone for, hun?” Nightstar startled immensely, causing her to turn and hit the spoken one in the face...hard. She then gasped, holding her hands for her mouth, seeing it was Crossfire, her own husband she hit accidentally.

“Ouch...that really hurts you know? “Crossfire said, as he got up from the ground, scratching his head. “I see you still have enough strength left to even hit me that hard.”

“Oh I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I just got startled, as usual, hun. You okay?” The blue tigress neared Crossfire, looking at him to see if he had any visible injuries.

Crossfire smirked, “Heh, no problem, I’m fine. I rather get hit by you 100’s times, rather than getting exposed by a Malboro’s stink breath. “He laughed, with Nightstar giving him a smirk. “So whatcha doing? Gazing the surroundings from above?”

“Kind of, yes. Just looking around to see how one event turned this whole city nearly into ruin. If not for that Tai and his summon, and those other three mysterious fighters, I’m not sure we would have made it out alive at all. “

“Guess we are kind of lucky then. “Crossfire said. Nightstar just gave a nod. “Look at it this way though, we don’t need to play ‘Needle in a Haystack’ anymore to try and find this Tai guy, for we already did. “Crossfire took a pause. “Adding to that, we also got invited to the castle in return, so if you ask me, we just hit two flies with one stone. Now we just need to seek the information in the castle’s library to see if we can return back to our world. Knowing my sister she’s getting worried sick about me, the faster we can complete our objectives, the better.”

“You’re right there, hun. But...”Nightstar trailed off, “Now that I think about it...I have this feeling its not going to be that easy. I mean, from out of nowhere monsters attack, which we barely survive. Who knows what awaits us next? “

“You have a point there. “Crossfire gave a challenging smirk. “Oh well, if that is the case, I still have some chances to show my dazzling Gunslinging skills. My guns are itching for action you know. “He laughed. Nightstar laughed along, softly.

“Where’s Snowforest though? “Nightstar asked as she stopped laughing.

“He’s at the other side of the ship, meditating with his blades. Some of those mysterious warriors are there too. Come on, lets go and meet up with Snowforest. We should soon arrive at the castle. “

Nightstar nodded and with her husband, went off to meet up back with Snowforest at the other side of the ship.
CG-Panthera
CG-Panthera
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 16:00

Somewhere in another room, Felicity looked out the window with her braided ponytail resting lazily on her shoulder. A lot has happened in such a short time since she and her companions have been whisked away into this realm. Her mind drifted to her remaining companions back home: a young guardsmen-in-training frog named Dale whom she cared for as if he was her little brother, a clumsy yet caring ferret nurse named Erica who was like a sister to her, and a wizard lynx named Vyne who was responsible for the current placement in this world, even if it was an accident.

"I wonder how they're doing," she whispered to herself as she watched the clouds roam by. Her serene train of thought was interrupted by tapping footsteps as Flynn sat on a bench behind her with his bow and quiver held tightly to his chest, tapping his feet impatiently on the floor.

"Smelly dungeon, gruel food, execution, this can't get ANY worse!" muttered the brown fox, grinding his teeth and his tail twitching in nervousness.

Felicity turned around to face him and sighed. "You're being paranoid, Flynn. Why would they invite us into the castle only to place us in a dungeon?"

"That's what they want you to think," said Flynn. "It's just a silent way of saying 'we're under arrest!' for whatever reason! I've been in enough dungeons throughout the years to grow nine tails!"

The she-rabbit couldn't help to smile. "Oh? Would this be because you get drunk off ale frequently and cause more tavern fights more so than me?"

Flynn grunted dismissively. "No...well, not lately, but that's not my point!"

"If we are to be placed in a cell, they would have at least said so from the beginning instead of being casual about it. We'll have to see what happens when we arrive, but until then, do calm down."

"Fine, but I won't like this. Hey wait...where's Exile?"

As if for a response, a door opened as the dragon armored being shakily walked into the room, sat down, and clenched its spear tight. Exile visibly shook and said, "Blasted airship...I want off this thing immediately!"

Felicity and Flynn blinked simultaneously. Usually Exile was the calmest, but here Exile seemed...nervous?

"Are you alright, Exile?" asked Felicity.

"You seem a bit...twitchy," said Flynn.

Exile grunted loudly, as if offended. "Let us say I am no fan of airships. Acrobatic jumps and impaling enemies is one thing...but riding in ships made to fly is a completely different beast!"

Flynn bore a toothy grin on his muzzle. "Oh this is rich! And you guys say I'M paranoid and such!"

"You're ridiculous, Flynn," said Felicity shaking her head. She then looked to Exile and said, "We should be there soon, Exile. Just try to hold out a little while longer."

Exile grunted again and said no more. It thought to itself, By the dragon's fang...please let lady luck be on our side and land this thing safely!
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanagi Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 6:10

Tai carefully looked over Momotaro. The persons from the White Mage Corp were rookies, but they knew what they were doing. Everything had been mended perfectly.

“Heh, I’m sorry I couldn’t have handled it earlier.” The feline apologized as the panda simply slung his robe back over his shoulder.

“There is no need to be so concerned.” Momotaro answered, the warm smile ever present on his muzzle. “If it was an emergency, I can heal myself using my chakra. You do not need to take all the responsibility yourself. If I recall, it was your power that defeated many of the monsters we were faced with. We each had our role to play.”

“I suppose that’s true.” He said. “That reminds me. Argus, why where you guys so late?”

Argus, who had been sitting in the opposite side of the private room, leaned back into his seat at the question.

“Well, not exactly late.” He defended. “We were dealing with multiple strikes simultaneously. It was a lot of work and that wasn’t the first Behemoth head I chopped off today. So give me some credit. “

“Ok ok, but there are bigger problems.” The red feline argued. “How did they do this? Who did this?”

Argus remained silent, but his eyes reflected a mix of fury and confusion.

“We’re not sure. Most likely Cassus, but we do not know how. We’ll be questioning Morgan…

“Morgana!” Tai’s ears shot up. “How it she? Is she alright? Have they been…”

Argus simply raised his hand. “She’s fine. Morgana has been fully cooperating with us. She has her own room, with armed guards, getting good meals three times a day, baths, fresh clothes, books, everything. The only thing is that they have her wear a ring that prevents her from using her magic. In any case, you’ll see her soon. We’re here.”

Before the transportation ship was a massive castle, almost mountainous. The castle was a beautiful combination of traditional brick and mortar and mechanical, as shiny gears could be seen working in perfect harmony within the walls. There was a large stairway leading from the town to the massive gates of the palace that were so huge they had to be only ceremonial. As the ship got closer, they could see from the windows a large hangar inside of the castle, presumably their destination.

The ship entered the Hangar and landed softly inside.

“Alright.” Argus said as he rose from his seat and headed to the door of their room. “ We need everyone out. The king is waiting for us in the throne room and he wants to see everyone. So we need to gather and move, rather than look at all the amazing ships here.”

Izanagi
Izanagi
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next