RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Starlight Carnival
Test of Heroes EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00 by ArkhamVI

» Super Casual RP
Test of Heroes EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:50 by ZephyrHero

» mini rp the date
Test of Heroes EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33 by Izanagi

» 2016 Revival - Again
Test of Heroes EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:54 by ZephyrHero

» Unsure....
Test of Heroes EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Test of Heroes EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Test of Heroes

Go down

Test of Heroes Empty Test of Heroes

Post by Zanta Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 15:01

OOC: this RP is open to all,

I.C. the premise?  far off in space is a world called 0-7 (all i could think of) a few years ago it was a happy, prosperous world. but suddenly an unexplained catastrophe occurred, leaving the planet a post apocalyptic wasteland full of folks trying to survive and piece together some semblance of normalcy in their lives.

the catastrophe was a mystery to the entire council of gods. none knew what had happened or how it happened. so Queen Junira has issued a quest for all able bodied heroes, to inspect 0-7 and piece together the puzzle of what caused the catastrophe.

there is a catch however, the strange fields of energy on 0-7  limit superpowers and magic use to their most basic functions I.E. Basic attacks, minor healing spells and limited range of special vision such as x-ray vision. this has caused the queen to issue the quest the title, "The Test of Heroes" in relation to the high level of difficulty associated with such limitations.
Zanta
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down