RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Starlight Carnival
Cruise Ship RP EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00 by ArkhamVI

» Super Casual RP
Cruise Ship RP EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:50 by ZephyrHero

» mini rp the date
Cruise Ship RP EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33 by Izanagi

» 2016 Revival - Again
Cruise Ship RP EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:54 by ZephyrHero

» Unsure....
Cruise Ship RP EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Cruise Ship RP EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Cruise Ship RP

3 posters

Go down

Cruise Ship RP Empty Cruise Ship RP

Post by Chuong Cho Soi Mon 5 Aug 2013 - 23:42

I'm thinking about doing an RP that takes place on a cruise ship where my fursona is on a mission to find Egon, an Amish teenage fox furry who is obsessed with stealth and adventures, in a cruise ship. Egon often uses cardboard boxes to hide and pretty much its Chuong playing hide and seek to find the mischievous fox teen. Of course the ship has some intruders, starting with my antagonists since they also use stealth, and they commit "quiet" crimes such as pick pocketing at least. Pretty much the mission is to find an adventurous lost teen and watch out for intruders. What do you think? Here's Egon's bio thing copy/pasted from Fur Affinity.

Name: Egon Himmelreich
Species: Orange Fox
Nationality: American (Amish descent)
Employer: Varies
Age: 15 (Egon is not a UN1024 but an ally because he is under the age of 18)
Birthplace: Paradise, Pennsylvania, United States (yes that town does exist. Lancaster County in Pennsylvania is known to have towns that seems to imply innuendos which happens to draw in more tourists to the Amish community.)
Current Residence: Austin, Texas, United States
Appearance: Young typical orange fox teen with medium length orange hair and is often seen in typical Amish clothing. When not in such clothing, he is often seen in a business suit; especially when he's hired by an office for interpretation. His eyes are yellow.
Likes: Butterflies, country life, riding horses, farmers' markets, Whole Foods Market stores, HEB, Central Market, Hippies (he thinks they're nice but is cautious around them), etc.
Dislikes: Wal-Mart, processed food items, shellfishes, the American West Coast, Mormon politicians, the Mormon faith (he thinks its a joke to the Bible), etc.
Bio: Like many Amish in the United States, Egon was born and raised in an Amish village. He and his fellow villagers are isolated from the modern world around them and learned life the Amish way. At the age of 14 during the event of Rumspringa, some of his family, especially his parents and his siblings (there are two sons including Egon himself and two daughters), left Pennsylvania to find new opportunities in the heart of Texas after hearing about the University of Texas needing an Amish community speaker to represent the Amish descendants in Texas. His parents opened an Amish restaurant in Austin and are always busy from 9 in the morning to 9 in the evening from Mondays to Saturdays. The children, who are teens, attend a private Christian school run by Baptists who are curious of the Amish and wants to learn more about them. Egon and his family lives in a suburban house and their parents own a RV in the garage. Egon sometimes would talk about how the suburban homes in Texas not only look newer but are also bigger than back in Pennsylvania too. Egon has a twin brother named Hans and his sisters, who are twins, are named Amy and Eve. Egon is the most talkative from his siblings and is arguably the only one who is fluently multilingual in English, German, Dutch, and Hebrew. Egon also likes to experiment with new consumer technologies on his free time but seems to struggle with living a typical American modern life while preserving his traditional Amish lifestyle. That issue is also what his parents go through as any Amish would who decide to blend in with the modern American culture. Egon and his family does not attend church and prays at home every Sunday. Egon is often the most adventurous from his family too and would often do what it takes to explore the world around him from his family.

What do you guys think?
Chuong Cho Soi
Chuong Cho Soi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-08-05

Back to top Go down

Cruise Ship RP Empty Re: Cruise Ship RP

Post by Cody Furlong Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 19:34

There's not a giant robot in the hold of the ship too is there? It sounds fun, something that I would consider being in.
Cody Furlong
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.codyfurlong.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.ne

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuong Cho Soi Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 20:36

No giant robots. Just purely espionage at least.
Chuong Cho Soi
Chuong Cho Soi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanta Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 1:57

Mind if i join?
Zanta
Zanta
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuong Cho Soi Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 2:05

Of course kitty! Remember, this RP is mostly tactical espionage and some action could help too. I'll start the RP thread when I'm ready.
Chuong Cho Soi
Chuong Cho Soi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down