RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Starlight Carnival
Super Casual Forest RP EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:00 by ArkhamVI

» Super Casual RP
Super Casual Forest RP EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 3:50 by ZephyrHero

» mini rp the date
Super Casual Forest RP EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 2:33 by Izanagi

» 2016 Revival - Again
Super Casual Forest RP EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:54 by ZephyrHero

» Unsure....
Super Casual Forest RP EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:23 by blade

» Furry Fantasy
Super Casual Forest RP EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 14:59 by CG-Panthera

Haven Radio

Super Casual Forest RP

+4
HMMurdock
Cody Furlong
ZephyrHero
Mike
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Super Casual Forest RP Empty Super Casual Forest RP

Post by Mike Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 23:54

Story: All our characters are alone in a misty, enchanted and endless forest. They do not know each other or know who is friend or foe.

Info:
Does magic or supernatural abilities exist? Yes
Are there any mythical creatures? Yes
Are there any specific rules or other specifications you would like to add? General Rules and Etiquette, less story-oriented and more casual and social RP. Try to pretend none of the characters know each other at first, feel free to have npc monsters/creatures attack you or interact with you as long as it makes sense, enjoy.
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://rphaven.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Super Casual Forest RP Empty Re: Super Casual Forest RP

Post by ZephyrHero Wed 25 Mar 2009 - 0:43

A strident yet comical yelp echoed through the forest and a figure landed roughly on the foliage. A male bear with chocolate-brown fur and black nose groaned as he gingerly picked himself upward and rubbed his head between the ears. His outfit consisted of a short-sleeve white button shirt decorated with blazing red stripes going horizontally across and stretched past his waist. Blue denim jeans reached to the soil while black Nike-brand sneakers with red shoelaces covered his feet. Lastly, his accessory around the neck collar was none other than a whimsical red ribbon in the shape of an elegant bow-tie. The most unique feature was the color of his irises; ruby red on the right, brown garnet on the left.

At 5'9 and 185 pounds, the young bear looked around and placed two fingers to eyelids, "This could all end very badly..."
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong Wed 25 Mar 2009 - 14:19

Elsewhere...

In a small cave, hidden behind a small waterfall. A tall, broad shouldered, muscular, tiger tabby perked his ears up. The male was relaxing on his back in a hammock made from vines with his paws behind his head.

He wore no shirt, showing off his powerfull upperbody, though there was a black tank top hanging nearby. Around his thick neck, was a chain from which a set of Dag Tags hung. Running down his arms were four, chocolate brown tiger stripes contrasting to the honey golden color of his base fur.

His lower body was clad in a pair of camo green cargo pants, his feet were bare of their shoes, as a pair of black combat boots sat on the floor under the hammock.

"Sounds like I'm not the only one here anymore." The feline mused to himself, turning his emerald green eyes to look out of the cave's entrance.
Cody Furlong
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Number of posts : 323

http://www.codyfurlong.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.ne

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 18:52

Young ~Caesar~ climbed carefully over the trees thick and twisted roots, trying to find out where he was. He was definitely wishing he wasn't quite so small.
"W-where on earth is the way out?" He said to himself with melancholy and confusion while climbing over another tree root and then hauling his wrench back over his shoulder. He went on to take a step, but was held back.
"Huh?" He looked back to see what had happened. "Aww, man..." He sighed in disappointment when he noticed his wrench was caught between two roots.
He pulled on and struggled to dislodge the wrench, but only managed to make the tree shake around. A few moments later several insects fell from the tree onto Caesar's face. Caesar screamed at he flung the wrench backwards and out of sight. Caesar ran in the direction of his precious wrench while still screaming and flailing his arms and trying to get the bugs off his face.

Last edited by Mike on Sat 4 Apr 2009 - 0:05; edited 1 time in total
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 23:32

A brown and white husky groaned loudly as he rubbed his head. "What happened?" he asked felling a knot on the back of his head.

He clinched in pain when he touched the knot and sucked air between his teeth, "Ugh...they pulled a number on me that time."

It was at this moment the husky's sight came clear and looked around seeing the trees. Standing up slowly he he turned in one spot to try and figure out where he was. "Great...they left me in Nowhere...Maybe I will find some old farm house and a purple cowardly dog." he said in a dry humorous tone.

Suddenly he heard screaming and turned, only to be greated by a large wrench coming his way. "Oh cra..." he started without time to think before being hit in the hit and knocked out cold again.

The med-size canine fell backwards in the mud of the forest and laid there.
HMMurdock
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa Thu 2 Apr 2009 - 0:30

A young looking girl was perched on a tree branch scanning the area of the familiar forest. A little while earlier she had heard a yelp from somewhere in the distance. She knew there were others in the area, she just didn't know how many there were.

The girl jumped down from the tree she was in landing softly making barely any noise and softly padded across the leaves wandering farther into the forest until she came upon a small clearing. She sat leaning against the base of a tree in the sun. She closed her eyes so she could rest for a bit before wandering some more.
Bella-Rosa
Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 76

http://isabella-rosalie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong Thu 2 Apr 2009 - 2:19

Back in his cave..

The burly tom-kat sat up out of his hammock, then began pulling on his boots when he heard more screams moving around somewhere in the trees. "Well, I guess I should go see who's here."

Standing up, the burly tabby left his shelter, and headed out into the surrounding woods.

Last edited by Cody Furlong on Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total
Cody Furlong
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter Thu 2 Apr 2009 - 21:06

*Elsewhere*

A somewhat short young girl, with gray-green eyes, pale skin, and long, dark brown hair pulled into a loose ponytail walked through the forest. She wore a dark green sleeveless shirt with a denim skirt, and had a gray jacket tied around her waist. The girl wore white socks and brown tennis-shoes.

I wonder where I'm going... But there's no turning back now... She thought to herself. Look at what you've gotten yourself into now, Annie...

(Yay super casual RPs! Also, when I post in-character, I'm not gonna post in colour, just FYI. =B )

Last edited by Dessie Schlecter on Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 21:44; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed character)
Dessie Schlecter
Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 38
Location : A cardboard box on a hill in the middle of nowhere. =D
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Thu 2 Apr 2009 - 22:14

The brown-furred bear's ears twitched at the echoing screams and turned his head toward the source. Feeling something omnivorous, he shifted his body toward the direction and stalked off to find source. A small flame could have been seen brushing off against his knuckles.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 15:03

Caesar finally started to calm down once all the insects had been knocked off.
Panting in relief, he recomposed himself and looked around curiously while looking for his wrench.
"Boy, did I ever give it a good throw... I certainly hope it's o.....my!", he said in shock when he discovered the location of the wrench - lying across the forehead of a person.
Caesar ran up to the person and lifted the wrench; he yelped in surprise.
"Ahh! It's a dog...thing..." He crouched down and pulled on its ear. "Are you dead? No...but..." He pulled its mouth open and looked inside curiously. "You're really real, aren't you?"
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 16:24

After reaching the trees, the big feline decided it might be safer to stay off the ground until he found out who, or what was the cause for all the sudden noise.

Crouching down, the male esaly leapt up into the tree branches then sat down on one of the larger ones and began removing his boots.

Once that was done, he stood up and removed his pants, so that he was only clad in a pair of stretchy shorts intsead of regular underwear.

Placing his boots and pants in a large, hollowed out cavity in the tree, the muscular tabby then began to shift into his other form.

Once his shift was complete, the huge Tom went down on all fours and began leaping from tree branch to tree branch.

Letting his predator's instincts guide him, and his natural camouflage hide him in the dappled sunlight. He made his way to where he sensed two of the newcomers were.

Last edited by Cody Furlong on Sat 4 Apr 2009 - 0:31; edited 1 time in total
Cody Furlong
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 23:58

Murdock slowly woke to the feeling of his jaw being stretched open and heard an younger voice. "Gath Woth Cill Yag Ghen Uag Gith Gour Fwegners Omph Owth Mi Woth." he said half way as he opened his eyes and looked to the little kid.

Last edited by HMMurdock on Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 16:14; edited 1 time in total
HMMurdock
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella-Rosa Sat 4 Apr 2009 - 17:08

The girl sighed and opened her eyes. "Looks like sleep isn't going to work." She sighed to herself. She slowly stood up and stretched. herself out. She looked up through the opening of the trees into the sky and sighed again. How long has it been since I've been stuck in this damn forest? Shaking her head she walks back out of the clearing wandering in a path opposite to the one she came in on.

(Sorry guys, I'm experimenting on how I want to post my characters.)
Bella-Rosa
Bella-Rosa
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 76

http://isabella-rosalie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon 6 Apr 2009 - 22:43

Meanwhile (ugh, too many meanwhiles), nearby...

Thick leaves, plants, and other foliage are spread across the ground in a particularly misty patch of the forest. The leaves are seemingly motionless, but upon closer inpsection one would notice that they are slowly and subtly rising and falling, as if breathing. These motions, however, are soon replaced by more sudden twitches, which in turn leads to intense rustling.

A voice sounds from underneath--"What the hell?!"--and finally a hand displaces the foliage completely to the side, revealing the head of a young man. He quickly emerges and stands up, looking around with an almost horrified expression on his face.

"What the...where the hell am I?" He manages to stammer out, looking around wildly at his vaporous surroundings. "This...this is ridiculous."

The misty vapors seem to grow thicker as he makes an attempt to rationalize his apparent displacement. "This has to be some sort of a practical joke or something," he muttered, frowning in concentration.

"...although, I can't really think of anyone that would go through this much trouble just to play a joke on me. There aren't even any forests near where I live..."

Considering something else, he looked down at his body, which was clothed in a sleeveless vest, some light cloth pants, and a durable looking pair of black boots.

"...and they certianly wouldn't go through the trouble of changing my clothes while I'm sleeping. I don't even own clothes like these...which means this must be a dream...and a very realistic one at that."

He scratched his head as he pondered other possiblities. "Or there could've been a gas leak in the house and I'm having vivid hallucinations before I die. Knowing how my luck's been recently, that's probably it." He rubbed his forehead and looked around again.

"...ugh, I'm too tired for this and this place is really creeping me out," he said, spotting a lighter section of foliage and making his way towards that area. "Well, I guess this forest has to have an end sooner or later..."

While he shuffled as quietly as he could through the plants, another thought popped into his head.

...just who in God's name am I talking to, anyway?
Michael
Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 2:47

Caesar yelped in fright as the unconscious 'monster' he was inspecting sounded like it was speaking.
"Ahhh!" He jumped back. "D-don't you get n-near me!" he said in a horribly failed attempt at sounding brave while holding his wrench like a baseball bat.
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 14:00

As he neared the place were he could now hear the two talking, the giant Kat slowed his approach, and silently stalked closer.

Reaching the canine and the kid, the tabby crouched down on a large limb hidden in the leaves above the two, and silently began watching them.
Cody Furlong
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 16:07

Murdock sat up and rubbed his jaw, "Well I believe you are the one that got close and had his fingers in my mouth." he commented sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

He stood up and his ears twitched as he sensed someone in the bushes, but he didn't need to freak out the boy so he decided to be quiet about that for now.

"Well maybe you can tell me where it is that I am?" he asked looking back to the smaller figure.
HMMurdock
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 16:19

(( Just to clear things up, Caesar is NOTTTT @_@ a dog... He's a little kid.
http://rphaven.niceboards.org/character-dropbox-f17/mike-s-character-thread-t45.htm#227
Sorry for the confusion XP ))
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 17:50

OOC: Moving on without me I see. XD

The red-ribbon bear continued to walk through the woods, until he saw two looming shadows in the distance. He stopped to hide behind an adjacent tree and kept distance. One of the figures appeared to be holding a giant wrench, the other a simple canine.

He refrained himself from speaking as a way of precaution.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 18:55

The young man made his way a bit further through the leaves, almost tripping himself now and then in the thick undergrowth. Pausing for a moment to determine if he gained any progress, he peered through the mist again.

There was no real difference in the surrounding environment. Nevertheless, something caught his eye.

From what appeared to be a moderate distance away were two silhouettes, both standing upright and hidden well but not completely by the vapors. One was significantly larger than the other. Before getting a chance to ponder just who or what they were, the young man spotted two more things of interest, this time by a tree not far from where the first two figures were. Near the base of the tree was another silhouette, this one pressed against the tree trunk, and on one of the tree's lower branches was what appeared to be a large mass of shadow.

What ARE those things? He thought. It almost looks like an ambush...

The taller figure away from the tree made a motion, as if startled, but then turned back towards the smaller figure.

Well, whatever it is, I'm not going to go barging in there to find out. Still, though, I guess I should keep an eye on this, in case other "developments" spring up.

The young man crept down as low as he could into the undergrowth and crept slowly to the side, keeping the shadowy figures in his line of sight.
Michael
Michael
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie Schlecter Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 21:31

(Just as a heads up, I changed my character.)

Annie, as the girl was called, continued walking, and looking around nervously. Occasionally, she would freeze and glance around quickly if she heard even the slightest rustle in the foliage. Suddenly behind her, there was a loud *SNAP* as a twig broke.

Annie took off running as fast as she could, nearly tripping over herself a few times, but continued running. She made a sharp turn at one tree, but slipped on the leaves and stumbled onto her face. However, the girl quickly got up, and carried on with her mad dash.

She looked behind her shoulder and realized that, in fact, there was nobody following her, and as she turned her head around, she saw a boy in front of her, that she was headed straight for.

*WHUMPH*

Annie ran straight into the boy, knocking the two of them over. "Oh my goodness, I... I'm so sorry!" She stammered, getting up quickly.
Dessie Schlecter
Dessie Schlecter
RP Enthusiast
RP Enthusiast

Number of posts : 38
Location : A cardboard box on a hill in the middle of nowhere. =D
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 23:41

"I'm not telling you anything! M-maybe you can tell me what you are... m-monster!" said the shaking little boy while trying to act brave, yet backing up from the creature with every word.
"I-I'm warning you... Don't you try and eat me... I may be small, but I can put on a whole lot of hurt!", he continued while glowering and puffing up his chest. His act was put to an end when he backed up into a root and fell over onto his backside and the wrench fell into his lap.
Mike
Mike
Da' Boss
Da' Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by HMMurdock Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 14:39

The canine fell back after the girl had run into them and grunted loudly, "UMPH..."

He looked down at the girl and the rambling boy as he sat up. "It's ok girl, and excuse the rambling boy, I have no idea what his problem is." he commented with a chuckle.
HMMurdock
HMMurdock
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Furlong Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 15:35

The big tom in the trees looked away from the canine and boy for a moment, when his ears and nose told him that three more had joined them.

When he turned back to the two, he was just in time to see the canine getting bowled over by the female.

He had to hold in his laughter to keep from giving himself away as he relaxed a little, but stayed on alert.
Cody Furlong
Cody Furlong
RP Champ
RP Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrHero Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 17:24

The small bear stood behind the tree and observed with careful eyes. He refrained himself from laughing as to not give away his position. However, his senses detected more body heat and turned his head toward the source. He blinked and rubbed the back of his head while thinking to himself.

More and more surprises...this one is a big guy alright.
ZephyrHero
ZephyrHero
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next